• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kabezon Faces

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 21 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
later i'll start my own faces thread but not now[/b]

cool mate glad you understand you're welcome. looking forward to some fiji faces when you're ready.

thanks very much

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 21 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey kabezon when will your facepack be ready? it looks great.[/b]

im in holidays now, but i have some troubles with my pc u.u i'm trying to solve it soon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ May 27 2009, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Schalk Burger
previ.png
[/b]

hey kabezon when you are back and ready would you be able to edit this burger face so that he has longer blonde hair. but the face is very good it is more up to date because of all the scars burger now has when he didn't before in 04 :lol: (the face ea made for him from back when he was 22 years old) thanks very much

Hello Kabezon,

I have minor problems with some of your faces because I don't have their number to assign in editor.
Could you give them to me? Thank you for your help.
Here the list:
  • F.TODESCHINI
  • T.UMAGA

i dont have free time :(
im trying to comeback to the forum...

there is a minikit...

Leinster 2009 HOME
leinsterhome.png

Leinster 2009 AWAY
leinsteraway.png

Awesome Leinster mini kits kabezon :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: .

Just want to know if you have started with the England Saxons and Emerging Boks kits and mini kits yet?

Keep up the great work :cheers: :cheers:

Hey guys,
Just a few requests for all you modders!!
They are a few brumbies players faces.

Francis Fainifo-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/50325
Christian Lealiifano-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/50328
Tyrone Smith-http://brumbies.com.au/act.rugby/page/53152

Thanks heaps guys!

hey kabezon, i have a request for you. I really would love to see some Fijian faces for the Fiji Team. Not all just the main ones like Seremaia Bai, Kameli Ratuvou, Mosese Rauluni, Vilimoni Delasau, Timoci Nagusa, Napolioni Nalaga, Semisi Naevo(man-mountain), Akapusi Qera(had a good IRB rating as Flanker after WC2007), Graham Dewes(Try scorer against Wales-WC2007).

well these are basically the ones that are MOST admired and are most valuable to the FIJI Team. The list is quite long, so you dont have to do all but some that you feel like doing, and maybe eventually you'll continue putting your skill into creating more Fijian Faces.

Thank You.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bestXLR8Rshanewilliams @ Nov 19 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey kabezon, i have a request for you. I really would love to see some Fijian faces for the Fiji Team. Not all just the main ones like Seremaia Bai, Kameli Ratuvou, Mosese Rauluni, Vilimoni Delasau, Timoci Nagusa, Napolioni Nalaga, Semisi Naevo(man-mountain), Akapusi Qera(had a good IRB rating as Flanker after WC2007), Graham Dewes(Try scorer against Wales-WC2007).

well these are basically the ones that are MOST admired and are most valuable to the FIJI Team. The list is quite long, so you dont have to do all but some that you feel like doing, and maybe eventually you'll continue putting your skill into creating more Fijian Faces.

Thank You.[/b]
nah loc09 has all ready done Ratuvou, Koyamaibole, Delasau (though not as good as his others, and a remake would be nice. The MUP also has Nalaga.

well can i have a link to where it is cause i cant find it. Really hope to see more Fijian Faces, and i almost forgot one flying fijian, Sireli Naqelevuki.

Latest posts