• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kabezon Faces

Hi Kabezon,

I am looking to make a new Chile team in Rugby 08; it has its own seperate spot so there isn't a need to replace any other team. Could you please send me your kits logos and roster for your chile team so that i can make a complete chile NT?

It's hard to put some faces to the players, because the Chilean national rugby team is not profesional, so it changes players regularly, but if you have any questions just ask me

OK, 3 questions:

1.- If I send you good images, you can do 2 or 3 faces for the Chilean 2010 Patch? :D

2.- I put Chile in the RWC (Editing Spain and the Tournament) but the big flags don´t work... What can I do?

3.- Do you have de e-mail of "kabezon"??? I can't download the faces of JM Hernandez and Corleto :wacko:

Sorry my english again... :lol:

Hola Kabezon....Soy nuevo en el foro,,, me encantan tus faces,,por favor podras hacer la face de Martin Rodriguez Gurruchaga,,es Fullback de los Pampas XV y nuevo jugador del Stade Francais,,,Por Favor!!!!!! te lo agradeceria mucho..

THese are fantastic :bravo:

well done!!

How do i assign them toplayers- downloaded one, added it to the Rugby 08 directory, but it didn't work!
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong- can anyone help?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McCaw7 @ Mar 26 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
THese are fantastic :bravo:

well done!!

How do i assign them toplayers- downloaded one, added it to the Rugby 08 directory, but it didn't work!
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong- can anyone help?[/b]

After you put the faces into rugby 08 folder ....for some faces you have to assign them with woosah rugasmic editor by putting the right id faces
you can find this editor in Woosah topic

PLEASE!!!!! Someone who can help and making the face of Martin Rodriguez Gurruchaga??????????????????????

hi kabezon,
you're great! congratulation for your works!
the are some problems about the links for some of theese players: serio parisse is wrong and bergamesco too.
can you correct?

Jesus crist!!...that were my first worlds when I saw your faces...continue like that,you are great at these...

Cheers

Amazing faces! can I please make a request? Ngwenya?
takudzwa-ngwenya.gif
77039255(2)_2883_sq_full-lnd.jpg

Latest posts