• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

kaftka

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

saintgoodie

Says he is banned above his groupe(sp) which is moderator so he probbally needs replacing so how about Air Ben ?

no.gif

Moderater and Banned at the same time? :lol: kaftka, win.

+ Group: Banned

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 16

lol. nice one kaftka.

and air ben won't be a mod for awhile or as long as another nameless member is one as well. just wouldn't work it all

No, I wouldnt suit mod...to many people disrespect me...or is that a perfect situation? :)

Nah, its just when you get to a certain post count you can edit the text underneath your avatar.

Thanks anyway SG :p

Originally posted by saintgoodie@Feb 19 2006, 09:44 AM
Says he is banned above his groupe(sp) which is moderator so he probbally needs replacing so how about Air Ben ?
Where the word 'Banned' is, you can type any sort of short message, Kaftka went for 'Banned'

The feature to change the word or short phrase is only available to members who has posted after 'X' amounts of posts.

air ben shouldnt be made a mod - thats too predictable and ripper is doing a good job!!!!!

Originally posted by saintgoodie@Feb 19 2006, 10:44 AM
:lol:

Muppet.

14.jpg

How far up Air Ben's arse are you?

:lol:

So, that's one point from Loratadine for falling for the Warn level, and another from saintgoodie for the banananed one.... That makes.... 2 points for kaftka!!

Time to change it. <_<

that one isn't funny though dude, but the other ones were :)

I owuldnt mind changing mine but i dont know what i want. anyone got any ideas?

Not funny? Who said they're meant to be funny?

I'm just going back to my roots...

...Anyway, personally I think you should have "cru54d3rz 4 lyf1" to symbolise how mental the southern folk are....

personally? i have taken up scuba diving, like starting tonight (got a course so i can legally do it anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.