Kickoffs

The_Wol

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
Well I was thinking today while playing Rugby 08, why aren't the kickoff's more random like the Drop goals were, they don't go where you want, sometimes they fly off the boot terribly and end up over the other side of the field.
So something to make kickoffs more realistic, not many fly-halves can drop kick perfect kickoff's every time.

I agree, but I think it'd get annoying, maybe like over on Rug Chug forums the less experienced or lower ranked players kicks start off aim wonky and the high experienced players start off aimed straight

I think that on the easy settings there should be an arrow for when you kick... but when you get up to the harder settings the arrow should become a circle on the field and your kick will land somewhere in that circle, the better the kicker the smaller the circle... Similar to how the Tiger Woods games work... or used to, i haven't played any since 08

I think that on the easy settings there should be an arrow for when you kick... but when you get up to the harder settings the arrow should become a circle on the field and your kick will land somewhere in that circle, the better the kicker the smaller the circle... Similar to how the Tiger Woods games work... or used to, i haven't played any since 08

That sounds pretty damn good.

Latest posts