• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kit request

E

edinburgh_gunner

I have searched everywhere and I cannot find a edinburgh gunner kit. I'm new to Rugby 2005 editing, I edited kits for PES but i find the rugby 2005 format quite difficult to use so I am asking if someone can make both the edinburgh gunner kits? If anyone has, or is interested in making these please add me on msn: [email protected] . You'll find pictures for the edinburgh kits on www.edinburghrugby.com and I have the sponsor logos. Thanks for any help.

E

edinburgh_gunner

Thanks mate, I have very good pictures for the KooGa, Virgin, Magners and Edinburgh logo's but i'm having a hunt for the Evening news and forth one pictures, but they aren't really major sponsors.

E

edinburgh_gunner

i just realised you may well be in a different time zone to me, so us both being on msn at the same time isn't certainley going to happen. I'll mail the logos

E

edinburgh_gunner

haha, I used to support hearts and ayr at the same time so honest comes from honest men and jambo from hearts. I now just support ayr. Romanov, will he deliver what he has promised, thats what's important for hearts future.

C

contepomi

Yeah, Ayr then. Allan Dunning of much use? He was always a good skilful footballer for us. Losing Stewart Kean must have been a blow though.

E

edinburgh_gunner

Dunning left i think, he did ok but like all of shank's signings he was next to useless. well, wardlaw is good but thats it.

C

contepomi

Suppose moving from QP to Ayr is a bit of a step in some ways. You could be playing us next season mate!

K

kinkon89

really sorry but the logos didnt come up in mail only had your request

have you tried putting it on here?

K

kinkon89

ive finished the home kit now i need to work on the away kit.............would anyone have an image of their officiall away kit so i can work off it?

E

edinburgh_gunner

Thanks alot kinkon, are there any celtic league kits apart from edinburgh around?

C

contepomi

These looks brilliant, I'd love a Glasgow one if anyone would be willing. How would one be able to upload these onto the PS2 version though hypothetically? And will that ever be available?

K

kinkon89

i can do the glasgow for you......all you have to do is provide me with their official jersey and certain logos for me to work off

C

contepomi

Only 2 sponsors, Cotton Traders and Highland Spring. The shorts are very dark navy blue like the side bits on the shirt and the socks are the same colour with white tops.