• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest...

I'll pass on that one. I put it in the staff forum so that I could move it back when we could, but when I went to do that it wasn't there anymore.

And no, I didn't do something like click delete instead of move, because firstly its quite hard to a make a mistake like that, and I secondly I viewed it while it was in the staff forum.

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 22 2005, 02:48 PM
well wheres locksley bloody too, its been two day now without any info.
Are you paying him for the information?

No?

Then quit going on and on about it, he'll post new info if he wants to.

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 22 2005, 01:48 PM
well wheres locksley bloody too, its been two day now without any info.
Bloody hell mate there's more to life than bloody video games!

Originally posted by loratadine@Sep 23 2005, 04:16 AM
well when your a sad loner with not many freinds - then it is your life.
Freinds can be hard to come by sometimes.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 23 2005, 10:42 AM
i wonder if Trev ever read this thread....
If he did he deserves a medal............

..........some members have posted some crap in this thread.

At the end of the day we are all on this forum for the same reason - to talk footy.

Mods are here for exactly the same reason except in their case they have been asked to do a little bit extra to monitor the forum in order to keep it running smoothly. This is done with the overall forum/membership in mind, not to suit individual members who throw the baby out with the cot when having their posts moved/deleted etc.

Members who continue to slag mods off (especially in this case when the full story behind the mod's actions is unknown to most members) are not doing the forum, and other members any favours.

I too hope Locks comes back to post (vids, whatever - I just enjoy reading his input).

Originally posted by NZL fan@Sep 23 2005, 11:16 AM
not to suit individual members who throw the baby out with the cot when having their posts moved/deleted etc.
<

Do you mean rattle?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Sep 23 2005, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Sep 23 2005, 01:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan
@Sep 23 2005, 11:16 AM
not to suit individual members who throw the baby out with the cot when having their posts moved/deleted etc.
<

Do you mean rattle? [/b]
Poor baby,
<

I think he may means toys/rattle

Originally posted by umosay+Sep 23 2005, 02:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Sep 23 2005, 02:02 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 23 2005, 01:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan

<

Do you mean rattle?
Poor baby,
<

I think he may means toys/rattle [/b]
..........see what happens when you type too quickly and think ahead too much....
<

Originally posted by NZL fan+Sep 23 2005, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Sep 23 2005, 04:38 PM)</div>
Originally posted by umosay@Sep 23 2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 23 2005, 01:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NZL fan

<

Do you mean rattle?

Poor baby,
<

I think he may means toys/rattle
..........see what happens when you type too quickly and think ahead too much....
<
[/b]
I don't know what you're talking about to go to the shop, and my car wouldn't start. 'Tis a shame.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Sep 23 2005, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Sep 23 2005, 12:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Sep 23 2005, 10:42 AM
i wonder if Trev ever read this thread....
If he did he deserves a medal............

..........some members have posted some crap in this thread.

At the end of the day we are all on this forum for the same reason - to talk footy.

Mods are here for exactly the same reason except in their case they have been asked to do a little bit extra to monitor the forum in order to keep it running smoothly. This is done with the overall forum/membership in mind, not to suit individual members who throw the baby out with the cot when having their posts moved/deleted etc.

Members who continue to slag mods off (especially in this case when the full story behind the mod's actions is unknown to most members) are not doing the forum, and other members any favours.

I too hope Locks comes back to post (vids, whatever - I just enjoy reading his input). [/b]
no conflict of interest there then!?

Nah, but you know you didn't once mention that it might just **** off the mods who are rightly or wrongly copping flak....especially if the mud is sticking.....Very clever and diplomatic of you.

It might be unfortunate for the "members" etc...how altruistic of you....but ultimately you could have summed up your entire post with:

"Don't give me arsholes".

see! that's heaps quicker and more honest
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Sep 25 2005, 05:55 PM
It might be unfortunate for the "members" etc...how altruistic of you....but ultimately you could have summed up your entire post with:

"Don't give me arsholes".

see! that's heaps quicker and more honest
<
Me??, in this case it is JJ getting unfair stick, previous to that it was SFWebby - so wheres the "me" in that???

Just trying to get this "mods vrs the rest" crap out of the way.................we are all on this site (originally anyhow) for the same reasons.

well all seems to be well now with trev & Ian posting again. jj defintely coped a lot of flak in this thread but should all be forgotten with sworfish posting again

Latest posts