Leicester Tigers v NRFL Rough Riders at Lincoln Financial Field on Aug 8

I wish Tigers were playing better hoping for a team of:

1) Rizzo, 2) Bateman 3) Balmain
4) Kitchener, 5) Fitzgerald
6) Williams, 7) Thacker, 8) Fonua
9) Harrison, 10) Burns
12) Allen, 13) Catchpole
11) Thompstone, 14) Benjamin, 15) Morris

16) Farnworth, 17) Brugnara, 18) Pascauqli, 19) De Cheves, 20) Pearce, 21) Tresidder, 22) Williams/Bai, 23) Bell

Could maybe have Rizzo and Allen missing.

Injury and RWC depending

Good move. The best bit will be watching the Americans try to pronounce Leicester

"Its a try for Lie-ces-cester"
"Good move from Lie-chester"

Might go on road trip around America now.

Always wanted to, see how much money I can have in my savings come July.

I only live 20 min away from the stadium. I wonder how much tickets will be.

I'm betting cheap - this is a big publicity exercise, they'll want to play in front of a full house.

I just checked and the tickets go on sale friday and the cheapest ones come out to 45 US dollars after fees and stuff.

I'll be there.

How does $45 compare to tickets to other sporting events in the US? I'm surprised the price is that high.

You'll have to look for me! Bald, ugly and fat. I shouldn't be hard to miss!

You'd be pretty tough to pick out in just about every traditional rugby club bar I've ever set foot in!

How does $45 compare to tickets to other sporting events in the US? I'm surprised the price is that high.

$45 is a good price. I can't get nosebleed tix to Texans gmaes for less than $130 and they are not even a winning team!

You'd be pretty tough to pick out in just about every traditional rugby club bar I've ever set foot in!

what can I say? I'm a walking-talking cliche!

$45 is a good price. I can't get nosebleed tix to Texans gmaes for less than $130 and they are not even a winning team!

what can I say? I'm a walking-talking cliche!

Yeah, but they're not a bunch of NFL cast offs playing their first match in a different sport against a English club B team that has essentially no commercial draw in the US. I'm surprised the tickets are even that much.

If they get half the stadium filled I'd be massively surprised. Particularly because their promotion efforts seem to have been pretty poor.

45 is decent really. I regularly pay ~80 for concerts and slightly less for rugby Canada games. Hell I paid 50 for just the third period of a Leafs game. That range is pretty par for the course, especially if it's a one off that "could" be a big deal.

Actually I'd be stoked to drive to Philly and pay that or more to see Leicester, if they were actually bringing their top team.

45 is decent really. I regularly pay ~80 for concerts and slightly less for rugby Canada games. Hell I paid 50 for just the third period of a Leafs game. That range is pretty par for the course, especially if it's a one off that "could" be a big deal.

Actually I'd be stoked to drive to Philly and pay that or more to see Leicester, if they were actually bringing their top team.

Scott Clarke was asked the question directly about bringing their top team and he stated that they would be travelling with their premiership side minus the RWC players.

Latest posts