• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Glasgow

A

An Tarbh

Leinster will go into this one full of confidence following their bp win over Dragons last Saturday, Glasgow will be looking to consolidate their Heineken Cup spot with a win in Dublin.

The Warriors are without five players due to international duties (John Beattie, Scott Lawson, Francisco Leonelli (Argentina), Euan Murray and Justin Va'a (Pacific Islanders)) but are travelling with intent, and with young prop Moray Low making his first start.

Jamie Heaslip will captain Leinster in the absence of BOD and Conters, Rob Kearney, Chris Whitaker, Michael Berne and Trevor Hogan come in for Gary Brown, Cillian Willis, Felipe Contepomi and suspended Owen Finegan.

Leinster: Fitzgerald, Kearney, Lewis, Berne, Hickie, Warner, Whitaker, McCormack, Blaney, Pala'amo, Hogan, Toner, Keogh, Gleeson, Heaslip (capt).
Replacements: Corrigan, Vermaas, Byrnes, Ronan, Willis, Dunne, Brown

Glasgow Warriors: Lamont, O'Hare, Morrison, Henderson, Evans, Parks, Beveridge, Tkachuk, Thompson, Low, Newman, Kellock, Wilson, Barclay, Petrie.
Replacements: Milligan, Prescott, Turner, Swindall, Pinder, Gregor, Barrow.

Referee: James Jones (WRU)

Whitaker... that sucks, i really want to see Cillian keep developing.. he looked pretty good against the dragons last week, i would love to see him keep playing. I like fitz at fullback, i think this kid will be a star, and if they keep playing him there ireland could very well have a intimidating back three next year at the world cup with Trimble, Horgan, and Fitz

Poxy Setanta showing the Dragons Edinburgh, do they not realise where their core market is or what.

Another bp win for Leinster with the internationals away, not going too badly this season, only 3 behind Ulster, makes our next clash with them at Ravers in December all the more crucial, both teams should be full strength as well so quite a tasty affair in prospect then.

Glasgow certainly seemed to have given Leinster a game, leading 23-21 at one point, but a strong finish from Leinster to get the win and bp.

grrrr i wonder who'll have it probly sky or rte
[/b]

no Setanta could have shown it but it's just cheaper for them to take the BBC feed from the Dragons match, they wouldn't have done it had we been full strength.

yea it shoudl be availabe tomorrow for my viewing, but im going to be bogged down with the international around noonish and then college football

how did fitz play?

Latest posts