• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

licensed WALES?

lets hope so,
but as they have not even got the hosts, they might think why bother with the rest?

hope to see G.Delve in it,had a great year for the rebels.

lets hope so,
but as they have not even got the hosts, they might think why bother with the rest
Odd thing to say considering they went on to announce England, France and South Africa afterwards...
I'm hopeing they'll be in there, there's more licenses to be announced soon, so we'll have to wait and see!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

well it would be nice not to be snubbed by not being licensed. its bad enough having to play the likes of fifa with wales not on there at all

Well to be fair Wales are pretty **** at soccerball!

My guess is they have them all bar Aussies and kiwis. Although the irfu can be spanners I'm guessing they wont have gone for rugby challenge.

So we'll be left with a northern hemisphere game + SA and a southern hemisphere one.

I told ye to be careful what you wished for, 2 rugby games splits the Market and makes a mess of licensing.

If its all of them minus Aus and NZ, but you're calling it a NH game, what are Fiji, Samoa, Argentina?

Yeah yeah alright I considered saying 6n / bit of tri nations but wasn't getting too uppity about it!

id like to play against James Corkscrew, Aled Beer, George South, Sam Breadman, Liegh Twopenny, Brent Penisbain, Luke Croucharis etc just need to think of a good one for jones because you have about 12

Well to be fair Wales are pretty **** at soccerball!

My guess is they have them all bar Aussies and kiwis. Although the irfu can be spanners I'm guessing they wont have gone for rugby challenge.

So we'll be left with a northern hemisphere game + SA and a southern hemisphere one.

I told ye to be careful what you wished for, 2 rugby games splits the Market and makes a mess of licensing.
Rugby Challenge also has the Aviva premiership.

The players have seen individual screenshots of their faces, so yeah i'd say they're probably licenced.

id like to play against James Corkscrew, Aled Beer, George South, Sam Breadman, Liegh Twopenny, Brent Penisbain, Luke Croucharis etc just need to think of a good one for jones because you have about 12

Gavin Cockdaughter?

Latest posts