• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Locks

Originally posted by stan_stan@Jan 19 2006, 10:29 PM
Wheres that preview you said you were about to put up??
Sorry Mate, I should have had it done the other night, but I really haven't had chance.

If I get a chance at work today, I'll write it up and post it up tonight.

On a side note, I've been reading through my old Rugby 2005 review, and I cringed at some of the stuff I wrote! Thing is, when I did the review, I'd played Rugby 05 for a day and thought it was the best thing ever, but, if I'd have played it for two weeks THEN wrote the review, it would've been different.

The thing With Rugby 06 is that I've played it for much more than a day, and whereas rugby 05 got worse with time, Rugby 06 was fantastic to start, and has got progressively better the more time spent on it..... and that's just against the AI!!!!!! Stick it on Multiplayer and I could play it all night long.

What I do like is the fact that in order to get anywhere on World League on Pro Difficulty level, you have to take time to learn set plays, and you have to set your defence right at every ruck otherwise the AI will break you.

As they say in the McDonalds ad... Ba ba ba ba ba.... I'M LOVIN' IT

Hmm...Strange. I always thought it was Dada da da da....

....Bada ba da da? Baba da da da.....
Sambad would know...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 19 2006, 11:20 PM

Sambad would know...
You're probably right! lol

It's the first time I've noticed, but what's with the obsession with Bananas????
<

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 19 2006, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 19 2006, 11:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 19 2006, 11:20 PM

Sambad would know...

It's the first time I've noticed, but what's with the obsession with Bananas????
<
[/b]
What obsession?
banana.gif

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 19 2006, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 19 2006, 11:29 PM)</div>
Originally posted by locksley@Jan 19 2006, 11:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 19 2006, 11:20 PM

Sambad would know...

<
What obsession?
banana.gif
[/b]
ROFLMAO
<
<
<

Class!

Lock, have you play the full game or a demo??
Because if it was a demo, I hope EA will release it soon...

locks about the demo - i bought one of ebay last year about 2 weeks prior to release is there anychance of a demo being released this year - if so when are we likely to see it?

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 19 2006, 11:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 19 2006, 11:15 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-stan_stan
@Jan 19 2006, 10:29 PM
Wheres that preview you said you were about to put up??
Sorry Mate, I should have had it done the other night, but I really haven't had chance.

If I get a chance at work today, I'll write it up and post it up tonight.

On a side note, I've been reading through my old Rugby 2005 review, and I cringed at some of the stuff I wrote! Thing is, when I did the review, I'd played Rugby 05 for a day and thought it was the best thing ever, but, if I'd have played it for two weeks THEN wrote the review, it would've been different.

The thing With Rugby 06 is that I've played it for much more than a day, and whereas rugby 05 got worse with time, Rugby 06 was fantastic to start, and has got progressively better the more time spent on it..... and that's just against the AI!!!!!! Stick it on Multiplayer and I could play it all night long.

What I do like is the fact that in order to get anywhere on World League on Pro Difficulty level, you have to take time to learn set plays, and you have to set your defence right at every ruck otherwise the AI will break you.

As they say in the McDonalds ad... Ba ba ba ba ba.... I'M LOVIN' IT [/b]
Golden balls you lucky sod I can`t wait to get this man I am sure it will be good.

Hey Knowls why so quiet on this game man give us some info big guy. You are one of the lucky ones to have played so please dish us up a plate of Rugby 2006 thoughts.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Jan 19 2006, 11:57 PM
Golden balls you lucky sod I can`t wait to get this man I am sure it will be good.
gay guys alias is a south african?.....lame
<

this game is lookin good..im just excited coz we get 2 rugby games with rugby challenge and this...surely both cant suck coz if they do...i will hurt someone

Latest posts