• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Locksley - description of ruck mechanics???

J

jimmy44

Hi Locks,

As there seem to be a number of people on this forum concerned about how rucks work, can you give us your view.

How much control is there for the player?

Is it just like rugby 2004 and largely dependent on momentum?

etc etc

Cheers

I think he has answered enough questions for the time-being. Who really cares if people are concerned about rucks - Surely you can tell from the videos. Rucks seem to be over very quickly so I don't even think it will be that big of a deal.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 3 2005, 09:04 AM
I think he has answered enough questions for the time-being. Who really cares if people are concerned about rucks - Surely you can tell from the videos. Rucks seem to be over very quickly so I don't even think it will be that big of a deal.
Here Here!

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 3 2005, 09:04 AM
and I think Locksley can speak for himself - if you read this forum properly you will see that a number of people are concerned about the rucks.

I'm hoping not to be told to mind my own business, but it does seem as though the second post on this thread seems a little like telling people what they can and can't ask. I'm not concerned about the rucks, but I do respect other peoples right to be concerned.
All though I may be assuming a little too much, it appears that this person only wants his say.

I didn't mean it like that C A, I said that because of a different matter - affecting locks, which is why he probably hasn't answered this question yet. Sorry.

fair call..............i don't know lol
<

I guess Locksley is the most in demand guy round here, can't be easy on him being asked a million questions, that EA should care about us knowing.
So, do see what you mean now Umo.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 3 2005, 09:34 PM
I didn't mean it like that C A, I said that because of a different matter - affecting locks, which is why he probably hasn't answered this question yet. Sorry.
I hope everything is ok?
<

Latest posts