• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lol Fired In Franchise Mode

E

esoj

some guy on the sidhe forums just posted that he was fired in franchsie mode. here is what he wrote

Fired

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got fired because i had to many injured players not enough money to buy any new players and had tho forfeight around 6 matches before i was fired

lol that is awesome stuff I love it I will have to start a franchise soon

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 8 2005, 02:21 PM
some guy on the sidhe forums just posted that he was fired in franchsie mode. here is what he wrote

Fired

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got fired because i had to many injured players not enough money to buy any new players and had tho forfeight around 6 matches before i was fired

LMAO!!
Very realistic then! Just ask Eddie Jones
<

That is pretty realistic though - if players are getting injured through possible training abuse and are not being replaced and games get forfeited then the axe will have to drop.

I was playing Football Manager and was managing a club and England at the same time. I had won the last European Championships and World Cup and then got sacked because I lost in the Confederation's Cup final to Brazil 1-0. And did I complain about that!???

Well actually I did - I cried for days because it was so unfair. How could the English FA do that to me? To ME? How dare they?

I am so upset about it - I still get angry! I just can't seem to get over it!

Originally posted by BigTen@Dec 8 2005, 04:28 PM
How could the English FA do that to me? To ME? How dare they?

I am so upset about it - I still get angry! I just can't seem to get over it!
ditch em and move to Asia
<

Hah ak47 - that's funny!

NB: I tried to change the details of the confederations but they are hard-coded into the game.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 8 2005, 03:21 PM

Fired

People wouldnt think its so funny if it kept happening no a regular basis. Injuries seem a very common training occurance from what I have seen and read.

yes injures do happen in training that is why you have to manage them carefully. sure some people have some injuries to star players and some are long term. still it is funny that this guy got fired

I am not totally sure about but it might work. In the rldatabase.xml file there is an entry called injury_susceptability under each player and it is currently set to 1 which i am guessing is the default. changing this to 0 may lessen injuries for players.

edit some other interesting stats/values are loyalty and happiness defaults look like they are at 50 tweaking these up I think will mean a player is less likely to leave your club as they willl be more happy and loyal to you.

Yeah i got fired, i forgot to renew alot of the bad players' contracts, and then signed too many expensive guys. lots of injuries/judicaries = FIRED!

might start one with a different team to the warriors.

franchise mode is realistic, its really enjoyable, and makes the game awesome.
i gotta say, the constant injuries are gonna get real old real fast. haha.

I keep losing players. I signed one guy for 1 year at $350,000 by mistake and tried to reduce his contract to $140,000 because he wasnt worth it (Jake Webster), and now he has signed with the Sea Eagles.

Also I have noticed players that I dont play much like Monty Betham want releases, anyone else get that?

try tinkering with the training schedule might lessen the injuries and rotate some of the players. i had 2 injuries early on and made some changes to the training schedule and have only just had another injury. I am in june now so will be in the player market soon so that should be fun.

Latest posts