• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu enters bodybuilding contest

Five star thread, will read again.

footy.jpg

121398.jpg

(no homo)

Most Tongans are huge or ripped up it's just a natural thing with them same with bloody South Africans they're like white Tongans lol. I got 3 Tongan workmates one of thems like 6'2 129kgs and use to play for Manawatu Turbos b team but solid as hell looks like Sione Lauaki the others bout 5'10 95kgs but he's just a ripped as c*** his flippin tshirts always hugs his arms and abs and another bro who's just a monster and even his face looks muscly as f#@!.

It'll be that Tongan blood of Jonahs that keeps him muscly, I use to crack up at my Islander neighbors in Porirua they never use a lawn mower they'll always be out on the grass cutting it with their machetes lol probably why they so damn big.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODj5PBBvIXY&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODj5PBBvIXY&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Well, here he is...
I'm surprised that some of you are surprised that rugby players are so muscular now. How else are they going to make those big hits and clear out rucks like they are doing today. Let's just take the Lions tour, for example. Weight training is vital to all the clubs (check out the weight training videos section in Universitas Rugbeia).
However, I think Lomu is going the wrong route. Bodybuilding and Strength Training are two seperate things. He says he's doing this to get back into rugby shape (which I thought he was linked up with like a 3rd tier French team), but he admits that he's cut out carbs of his diet to the point of blacking out. retarded.

Latest posts