• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu playing for Cardiff???

C

cre999

Can anyone tell me if Lomu will be playin for cardiff blues on the game???

I would imagine it would be too late for him to appear.

Not sure whether he will make an appearance at all, to be honest.

Shame that, would love to have played as the big fella running "over" players,,,poor catt!

Oh, I just thought. JL might not be in the game, that does it...the game sucks! I'm not getting it now...
<

Ooh, you're lucky Los Lover doesn't come here anymore.

He would have halved your Sale.

Get it?! Get it!? Halved his Sale!!? It's funny because he's a Sale fan, and Los said he would half Trev's sales! Oh man, I need a breather...

Thats something I didn't think about, where is Los Lover when you need him/her/it/man whore...
<

Cartman singing "Sale Away" is stuck in my head now...
<

Lomu commentary name SHOULD be created for every rugby game ever made

Nothing beats..........."Lomu............thats the speed of the man....look at him go........Lomu"

Its just a cult thing i guess

Hearing "Lomu" when playing video games, even makes the casual bystander look twice.

Its like Bradman with cricket, pele/maradonna with soccer.....his name needs to be there....atleast in audio, so when created, its all authentic!!!

Well yeah, there's nothing wrong with creating a 'fake' player called Lomu for the career mode and having the audio file there, right?

youve just been pwn3d by the most famous welshmen on the boards...

NOTORIETY COMES WITH HARD WORK

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 9 2005, 11:32 AM
youve just been pwn3d by the most famous welshmen on the boards...

NOTORIETY COMES WITH HARD WORK
<

*ahem*

Oh yes, well done Lora! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP* Good one. You pwn3d me good... Congratulations....

...Tard
<

Alright, that's enough...

All I was merely saying was, that Swordfish wouldn't have been in trouble if they'd placed Lomus surname in the game and applied it to a different player would they?

Latest posts