London Scottish Sign Harlequins Quartet

LSFC C49

Academy Player
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
London Scottish
Just posted on the LSFC website:

London Scottish are delighted to announce the signings of promising young talents Sam Twomey, Joe Trayfoot, Harry Allen and Miles Mantella on dual registration contracts for 2012/13.

21-year-old flanker Joe Trayfoot has played for England at U16 level, as well as England U18 in the 6 Nations. Trayfoot made his Harlequins debut in the special Abu Dhabi fixture against Wasps in 2011.

20-year-old winger Miles Mantella spent last season on loan at Rosslyn Park. His blistering pace has caught the eye of the England Sevens squad which he played for in 2010.

20-year-old, 6'6" lock Sam Twomey has represented England at U16, U18, U19 and U20 levels. He made his debut for Harlequins against London Irish last season in the LV= Cup.

20-year-old hooker Harry Allen originally came through the Saracens Academy before joining Harlequins. Impressive performances in the Aviva A League have already caught the attention of England coaches.

I don't think so, it's a shame, he was a great impact player for us at no 8 or 2nd row, until his injury trying out for Saracens. Scottish have another Canadian signing for the new season though with the lock Tyler Hotson moving up from Plymouth.

I don't think so, it's a shame, he was a great impact player for us at no 8 or 2nd row, until his injury trying out for Saracens. Scottish have another Canadian signing for the new season though with the lock Tyler Hotson moving up from Plymouth.

Yeah Hotson is a pretty good player I like him did well at the RWC, he is best used on the flanks but can play Lock as well.

Latest posts