• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Longest you've gone without a shower

Now how did you find out about that...................did you google "intercourse"................?

Nah - the town is about two-three hours from here, in Pennsylvania Dutch (Amish) country. It's fairly famous in these parts, along with Bird-in-Hand, PA, and Blue Ball, PA....

no way...that must be fun, telling people where you're from. "No really, it's not a joke....no, no, I'm *sighhh* I'm serious..."
What's the demonym/what do you call ppl from that town, "fucckers" ?

We call 'em the Amish:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

Of course, not everyone that lives there is Amish, but they do have a strong influence in the culture in the area.

Well technically we all came from intercourse (except test tube babies etc)

Technically...and for all the rubes out there:

Intercourse \In"ter*course\, n. mid-15c., "communication to and fro," from Old French entrecours "exchange, commerce," from Late Latin intercursus "a running between, intervention," from intercursus, past participle of intercurrere "to run between," from Latin inter- "between" (see inter-) + currere "to run" (see current (adj.)).

1. A commingling; intimate connection or dealings between persons or nations, as in common affairs and civilities, in correspondence or trade; communication; commerce; especially, interchange of thought and feeling; association; communion.

MUST I teach you guys EVERYthing??!
:rolleyes:

;)

das

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Well technically we all came from intercourse (except test tube babies etc)

haha !

Yeah das, I know quite well what the Amish are. NO not because I saw that movie with Harrison Ford once...

Latest posts