• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Longest you've gone without a shower

das, I'm seriously very tempted to neg rep you atm. And I must say I would've preferred it to be what us perverts thought it was...

I dunno...a cheesy bellybutton seems a whole lot less gross than a cheesy kumquat.

das

Literally as soon as the thread ***le popped up, I instantly knew it was a Big Ewis thread :p

...well just WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !!?!! HUH, HUH ?!!! YOU CALLIN ME A DIRTY WHORE WHO CAN'T TAKE PROPER CARE OF HER KIDS JUST BECAUSE SHE LIKES DRUGS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, OKAY MAYBE DAILY ?!! HUH, IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ?!!!

I dunno...a cheesy bellybutton seems a whole lot less gross than a cheesy kumquat.

das

kum...again ? Is kumquat slang for a girl's "modesty" ? YES I KNOW IT'S A FRUIT ORIGINALLY !!!

Anyways, anybody got good stories, anecdotes about smelling like a steaming pile of shiit and stuff ? *scratches balls* it's always nice to read stories like that ya know, don't be shy...I'm gonna start a thread about the weirdest place you've masturbated when I get bored next, what silence is that going to be, fk !!...
C'mon, I'm sure there are classic swine tales out there ! C'mon !!!

...well just WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !!?!! HUH, HUH ?!!! YOU CALLIN ME A DIRTY WHORE WHO CAN'T TAKE PROPER CARE OF HER KIDS JUST BECAUSE SHE LIKES DRUGS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, OKAY MAYBE DAILY ?!! HUH, IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ?!!!

Yes to all of the above. You harlot.

:p

Only the might Ewis is brave enough to tackle such philosophical and scientific queries such as these... Im expecting to see a academic research paper popping up about this any day now

Yes to all of the above. You harlot.

:p

Only the might Ewis is brave enough to tackle such philosophical and scientific queries such as these... Im expecting to see a academic research paper popping up about this any day now

it's true, I'm a man of vision, and of balls. However strange that last formulation was. I'll sometimes read some Kant and such great 18th century thinkers: categorical imperatives, metaphysics of morals, eating your vegetables, all that; and an idea of profound philosophical implications will just pop into my brain, and I'll create those threads. I'm sure that's what Kant and such great 18th century thinkers would've wanted, as one mind inspires another one, and such is the cycle of the intelligible world.

it's true, I'm a man of vision, and of balls. However strange that last formulation was. I'll sometimes read some Kant and such great 18th century thinkers: categorical imperatives, metaphysics of morals, eating your vegetables, all that; and an idea of profound philosophical implications will just pop into my brain, and I'll create those threads. I'm sure that's what Kant and such great 18th century thinkers would've wanted, as one mind inspires another one, and such is the cycle of the intelligible world.

I just found a flaw in your query, surely those esteemed 18th century thinkers never showered themselves?! Oh the metaphysical horrors

I just found a flaw in your query, surely those esteemed 18th century thinkers never showered themselves?! Oh the metaphysical horrors

fair query yourself. Immanuel Kant in particular, but all those other great 18th century thinkers from that movement were known for their seeking of absolute purity. Untouched, noumenon or if you will "things as they are". It's quite possible that to reach such a state of complete harmony with themselves and their surroundings and chocolate pudding servings, they would "condition" themselves to find that exact level of instinctive innocence, simplicity. Yes, it's fairly sustainable, at least to the initiated philosophy lover, to hypothesize they were all fully nude and didn't wash to attain what the Freeks, sorry Greeks called "ataraxia" - absolute absence of trouble in the mind. Perhaps the nostril-assaulting fumes emanating from their unwashed, natural bodies would serve as inspiration; inspiration from the great outdoors, from Mother nature...as Kant said himself: life is a race for knowledge, but if a man is incapable of planting a seed in his garden, then he has learned nothing about life.

And okay, I've got to go now, my pills have initiated efffectt.....

okay, I say not without a certain annoyance, but I think you just won this thread.

A week for me being on school camp. Did my best to hold my **** in too cos the toilet was an overused hole in the ground. Talking bout showers, t here was an Indian guy who produced white liquid in his arm pits that really grossed us out.

I know that feeling of trying your best not too **** somewhere cos its rank, im one of the most feral people alive but wont **** in 90% of public or communal toilets.

I know that feeling of trying your best not too **** somewhere cos its rank, im one of the most feral people alive but wont **** in 90% of public or communal toilets.
here squirrel dont mind me asking but where are you from ? just wondering

alright i just seem to know where everyone is from in this forum so i may aswell know where your from :)

68c0b415cba9e8c171a275e31d04192f9206e2977cd0c0e0a3436609d6fa7d5e.jpg

The longest I went was 3 months but then I left France and so I didn't need to try and fit in any more.

Was certainly a weird experience

The longest I went was 3 months but then I left France and so I didn't need to try and fit in any more.

Was certainly a weird experience

you don't function much without clichés, eh laddy ? That's cool, I guess it makes you undeniably English. :rolleyes:

Latest posts