• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Looking for old games

racingmetro92

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Racing Metro
I'm looking for matches reports for the season 2006-2007 and before in Top 14 for several days. I didn't found anything. I gone on the best known website like Its Rugby, Rugbyrama, LNR, ESPN Scrum, but nothing. I am not trying to find just the results, i want the scorers too. So if you know any website which can help me, you know what you have to do :) Thanks everyone

Just did, deleted everything I had...
no offense, but the inbox limit on this forum is absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: oh and I misread your post, read it too quickly...I thought you were looking to acquire full matches.

ESPNscrum man, check this out:
by year, all test match results:
http://stats.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/records/team/match_results_year.html?id=1;type=class

On the hard right of the table (tableau), click on "Details".

Not sure this helps...not sure about Top 14 details...

Last edited:
Just did, deleted everything I had...
no offense, but the inbox limit on this forum is absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: oh and I misread your post, read it too quickly...I thought you were looking to acquire full matches.

ESPNscrum man, check this out:
by year, all test match results:
http://stats.espnscrum.com/scrum/rugby/records/team/match_results_year.html?id=1;type=class

On the hard right of the table (tableau), click on "Details".

Not sure this helps...not sure about Top 14 details...
Thanks but i've ever checked this website, i said it in my first post ;) and there are only results, not reports.

I know you said it in your post, it's just such a complete (and not very organized) website I thought maybe you'd skipped that part or didn't see it.

...this website is totally biased against the French !!!

Might be join date. Older members might have different rights than others. I know there was a change in early 2010, as I have the user rights of the newer group as far as avatar sizes go. Perhaps older members have a greater PM inbox limit.

buhh..wh...!...You're a TRF person !! What do you mean "perhaps" or "might" ?! if you don't know that stuff, who the hell does ?! :lol:

well it's too bad, I like keeping inboxes...I had one from Psychic Dick once where he just went "you're such a ****" or smt, hilarious !!...
I had no more space while having like srsly 7 PM's !!

EDIT: oh, got censored...the 'c' word :p

buhh..wh...!...You're a TRF person !! What do you mean "perhaps" or "might" ?! if you don't know that stuff, who the hell does ?! :lol:

well it's too bad, I like keeping inboxes...I had one from Psychic Dick once where he just went "you're such a ****" or smt, hilarious !!...

Wtf does smt stand for?? Smell my toes??

Because I wasn't involved in the forum in 2010 when I believe an update happened. I am merely a pretty face for TRF. You can download PMs if they mean that much to you. Avatar size was restricted to 80x80 and maybe 20kb for members after early 2010. Of course, that is irrelevant now. PM size was probably adjusted then. I'd say it is all to do with bandwidth, we don't need hundreds of old PMs stealing our precious Internet when there are pictures of Andrea to be saved.

Because I wasn't involved in the forum in 2010 when I believe an update happened. I am merely a pretty face for TRF. You can download PMs if they mean that much to you. Avatar size was restricted to 80x80 and maybe 20kb for members after early 2010. Of course, that is irrelevant now. PM size was probably adjusted then. I'd say it is all to do with bandwidth, we don't need hundreds of old PMs stealing our precious Internet when there are pictures of Andrea to be saved.

too many good points in there...I feel overwhelmed. So you're the Angel fallen from grace on TRF are you ?...hmmmm...

Wtf does smt stand for?? Smell my toes??

IT MEANS *SOMETHING* !!!.....:cryy: it means soooomethiiiing !!! *wipes tears nervously*

Latest posts