• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Magners League Fixtures 06/07

G

getofmeland

MagnersFixtures.jpg

From http://www.magnersleague.com/

Does anyone else find it strange that on the final weekend the matches aren't on at the same time. it gives the Ospreys, potentially, a massive advantage over Cardiff or Leinster. Surely they should be simultaneous kickoffs.

The fixtures were made at the start of the season tho, weren't they?
It's an advantage for the Ospreys, yes, but there's nothing that could have been done about that.
At least, i don't think there was.

The, yes, that is quite unfair.
The last thing i want is for us to win the ***le (?) and have the cardiff idiots tell me that it helped that we had that advantage.
They'll do anything to take the achievement away from us.

I am so looking forward to then end of this season.
Leinster have really taken hte initiative and ceased the league by its collar forcing cardiff and ospreys to front up.
Neither side responded in their last games and in my opinion i think that will be the down fall of the welsh clubs.
I have every faith in Ospreys making it, but i can just envisage us not doing enough for the end of the season.

I fear we shall do as Chelsea did this season.

how is ben blair going over there >? he had so much potential but always got thrown away by the crusaders come super 14 time

The guys got bags of professionalism and brings a good attitude to a questionable blues side on ocassion. His kicking began to go downhill at the end of the season and his confidence with it. but i'm sure the new season will bring him back to the hieghts of last season. The magners league is so lazy with its fixtures i can't put any plans in place for september without them!

Latest posts