• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Major League Rugby

Rugby ATL beat RUNY and advances to the 2021 MLR Championship match. :cool:

1627188420637.png

Los Angeles beat Utah and will play Rugby ATL in the MLR Championship on August 1st.

1627260222981.png

So, this forum is just for posting scores?
Seems that way. Maybe he's a bot?

I wonder if (m)any of the Eagles players in RWC qualifying are from these MLR sides... and how many in the MLR are mercenaries.
I'd look it up, but it's 5 weeks away and the Olympics are on.

Hey pal, I'm pretty sure that Giltini fans are able to buy a Giltini when they go to games. I'm not very active on this forum these days as I get my MLR fix on reddit but I occasionally check in here to see how things are going.

Fair enough. I'm just dropping in once in a blue moon to see if things are settling down and looking sustainable. Seems that way! But what are the crowds like?

Overall, seems like Eastern Conference have an edge over Western Conference (23 wins vs 13 wins) and southern teams do better than northern: average wins 7 for northern teams, 8.6 for southern - despite 4 of the 5 northern teams being in the east

Seems that way. Maybe he's a bot?

I wonder if (m)any of the Eagles players in RWC qualifying are from these MLR sides... and how many in the MLR are mercenaries.
I'd look it up, but it's 5 weeks away and the Olympics are on.

Fair enough. I'm just dropping in once in a blue moon to see if things are settling down and looking sustainable. Seems that way! But what are the crowds like?

Overall, seems like Eastern Conference have an edge over Western Conference (23 wins vs 13 wins) and southern teams do better than northern: average wins 7 for northern teams, 8.6 for southern - despite 4 of the 5 northern teams being in the east
No, I'm not a bot. I post what I like as does everyone else on this forum. If you're looking for something different, search it and share it here. The more the merrier. :)

Last edited:
It wasn't meant as a criticism... and even if sometimes I'm only here once in a blue moon, I do appreciate having the information you post be there :)

Should be a fun final, have a feeling Giltinis will choke related to kicking.
Even though the Giltinis and Gilgronis have horrible names, I think the owner is good for what its worth.

It wasn't meant as a criticism... and even if sometimes I'm only here once in a blue moon, I do appreciate having the information you post be there :)
I didn't take it as one, so were cool. :cool: Thanks.

Last edited:
Should be a fun final, have a feeling Giltinis will choke related to kicking.
Even though the Giltinis and Gilgronis have horrible names, I think the owner is good for what its worth.
I'm a Legion fan who hopes ATL wins. San Diego and LA are geographical rivals, so that's my reasoning. I take it from your avatar that you're from Corpus Christi. Are you a SaberCats fan? With three teams from Texas (Dallas in 2022) the Lone Star state is the capitol of MLR, as well as the HQ. I hope MLR can add a 14th team before the next season starts to even out each conference at 7 teams each. I read that the St. Louis Bombers club team is trying to find financial backing so they can join MLR. It would be nice to have a team in the Midwest.

Last edited:

I'm a Legion fan who hopes ATL wins. San Diego and LA are geographical rivals, so that's my reasoning. I take it from your avatar that you're from Corpus Christi. Are you a SaberCats fan? With three teams from Texas (Dallas in 2022) the Lone Star state is the capitol of MLR, as well as the HQ. I hope MLR can add a 14th team before the next season starts to even out each conference at 7 teams each. I read that the St. Louis Bombers club team is trying to find financial backing so they can join MLR. It would be nice to have a team in the Midwest.
I like the Jackals I think, the SaberCats have rich but Incompetent and somewhat shady owners and even though the Gilgronis were a good not great team, them being in the same conference as the 'tinis rubs me the wrong way. I'm already a fan of Dallas sports with the Cowboys and Stars; I have been to both AG and Sabercats games and the former feels way more professional. And yes I agree a midwestern team would help growth. As the financial situation stabilizes and grows I think a cross-border club trophy with like Top League and Argentine Top 12 could be cool too.

Latest posts