• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MAKE IT LIKE LOMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

funksoulbrother

to the people who are makeing WCR2 and look at this forum - make the new game just like lomu please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by funksoulbrother@May 12 2005, 06:18 PM
to the people who are makeing WCR2 and look at this forum - make the new game just like lomu please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There we go! Why did no one else think of that? It would solve everyone's rugby related problems.
<

Gaming has moved on since Lomu. It's still a great game, but still isn't perfect rugby. I would much rather Swordfish (or whoever is now making it) take a good look at Rugby 2005, take the good elements from that and try and expand the formula with their own ideas. Not just revert back to Lomu.

I disagree Spencer/Spidey fan.

Lomu should be the blue print to improve on. WCR was NOTHING like Lomu it is a totally diffrent concept of a game.

They should keep the fundamentals of Lomu. Get rid of the short comings of it. Then include the excellent aspects of R2005 in it (though there are starting to be very little).

But more importantly they should PLAY all these current games to death until they can see for themselves what is wrong with them.

They also need to get that key programmer from the original JLR team back on board with swordfish. I will put his name up after I check it.

the grahics for rugby challange 2006 or what ever it is called look cartoony - maybe this is a sign that they will make the gameplay like lomu (but i expect it will be a rubbish game just like tWCR and EA rugby 2005

Rugby 2005 isn't rubbish. It isn't perfect, I think everyone is in agreement over that, but it is at least leaps and bounds aheap of the crap that was Rugby 2004.

Latest posts