• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make Your Own Rugby Game

This is very interesting funksoulbrother......I may actually purchase the full Power Game Factory software in a couple of months and use it in my IT programme at Papaptoetoe Intemediate so thanks for this......

.........in some ways this has been expected to happen for a while now.......game editing has been nudging at our fingertips but I suspect that game programmers have ben a bit loathe for this to develop. I remember Timesplitters on PS2 gave you the opportunity to design your maps in a fairly user friendly way which was interesting.......meant their were almost unlimited maps you could play on....

....however something as complicated as a sports game like rugby may need software a bit more sosphisticated.....but this will come in time.....

O....by the way.....why I said I may take this for school was because the OS is MAC...which is the OS for Papatoetoe Intermediate.

Woah this looks like a good bit of fun. Let's see what I can make - I don't have any high expectations.

Coco

is there a free one?,
<
and can you make sports games with it?

Originally posted by sarries fan@Jan 2 2006, 07:50 PM
is there a free one?,
<
and can you make sports games with it?
The fuly working demo is free. If you like it - buy it - or I find a pirate version haha

Latest posts