Make Your Own Rugby Game

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by funksoulbrother, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Im sure this will apeal to you guys. If you'r sick pf the rubbish rugby games EA Sports keep brining out, then why not make your own. It's as easy as useing Garage Band or iMovie.

check out the tools availible

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

This is very interesting funksoulbrother......I may actually purchase the full Power Game Factory software in a couple of months and use it in my IT programme at Papaptoetoe Intemediate so thanks for this......

.........in some ways this has been expected to happen for a while now.......game editing has been nudging at our fingertips but I suspect that game programmers have ben a bit loathe for this to develop. I remember Timesplitters on PS2 gave you the opportunity to design your maps in a fairly user friendly way which was interesting.......meant their were almost unlimited maps you could play on....

....however something as complicated as a sports game like rugby may need software a bit more sosphisticated.....but this will come in time.....

O....by the way.....why I said I may take this for school was because the OS is MAC...which is the OS for Papatoetoe Intermediate.

4. Coco

Coco Guest

Woah this looks like a good bit of fun. Let's see what I can make - I don't have any high expectations.

Coco

5. sarries fan

sarries fan Guest

is there a free one?, [​IMG] and can you make sports games with it?

6. The fuly working demo is free. If you like it - buy it - or I find a pirate version haha

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Awesome. That Park ranger is great!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!