• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Manhunt 2 banned!

I just read the story on Games Radar.
I bought Manhunt, It lasted as long as suffocating an enemy with a carrier bag (in Manhunt).

The worst part was Rockstar thought their stelth mechanic that they buggered up GTA: San Andreas by including it there.

To be honest, think the whole idea of 'violent games causing our teenages to randomly and violently attack people' is absolute rubbish.

God-damn nanny-state, P.C. bullsh!t... I think I'm going to go and take some of my aggression out on my dance mat now...

They need to appeal it and get it changed to an M rating or get rid of some of the gore to get an M rating and it's supposed to be released on July 10.

I don't know about you guys, but i sure as hell went out there stealing cars, beating up random folk and persuing gang related crimes after playing GTA.

It's a good thing this game was banned when it did. Goodness knows the damage it could have done to our youth...

Funny you should say that, after playing Smackdown vs Raw, I took some steroids, stranggled my family then hung myself.

Blame it on the videogames, dammit.

harsh dude harsh.

that game was crap anyway. (smackdown vs raw)

well this game isnt banned in new zealand yet, i might have a look at it if it does make its way here, i still have the other manhunt game. never played it much though.

Funny you should say that, after playing Smackdown vs Raw, I took some steroids, stranggled my family then hung myself.

Blame it on the videogames, dammit. [/b]

I can't stop laughing!
:lol:

Speaking of violent video games corrupting our youth, look what the mum of a murderer is saying.

Two points irritate me. Firstly, the mother is plainly just a bad parent. I'm sorry, but "I didn't know" is not an excuse to illegally buy an 18-rated ***le, sanctioned by the BBFC the same way cinema films and DVD's are, for your kid. Your job as a parent is to understand exactly these kind of things and engage with your children.

Secondly, this was so badly researched and reported, I could have mistaken it for a Daily Mail article. You tell me a game that allows you to meticulously plan how to stab someone 72 times, and i'll show you... err, a banana. The rant budget is not what it used to be.

"I know these games are played by kids across the world, but some are truly horrific. And if they can cause a trigger to be pulled in someone's head they should be banned." - my dear, if we start banning games left, right and center, we should start banning TV, films and even books. Everything is a stimulus to everyone, and someone who researched serial killers and talked to paedophiles was clearly not right in the head to begin with.

It's because of mouth-breathers like these that Manhunt 2 is in the situation it is...

Some people can't handle video games like this, I first played gta when I was like 12 and don't go around jacking cars and shooting people. These people who are trying to ban games need to take a deep look at their selves and think is it the game or the person, it's the person of course most people would play a violent game and not think about blowing someones head off.

Anything can be stimulus books, pictures, films, games, music, etc... for the wrong people though.

Latest posts