• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Manual Replays

L

lionmaul

On one of the posting it shows that you have control of replays on the pc version, is this same on the consoles??? or is it automatic???

Originally posted by lionmaul@Mar 7 2005, 02:10 AM
On one of the posting it shows that you have control of replays on the pc version, is this same on the consoles??? or is it automatic???
Yes! You can pause the game and watch replays from any angle on PS2, so I'd imagine XBOX would be the same

Thanks locks, does it go back a considrable amount of time so you can see the whole play? or will you only see the end of the try?

Originally posted by lionmaul@Mar 7 2005, 09:00 AM
Thanks locks, does it go back a considrable amount of time so you can see the whole play? or will you only see the end of the try?
In another thread Locksley mentioned it goes quite far back - like ifyou did a 100 metre try you'd pretty much get it all.

When I get my hands on the Blues - they'll need to....!
<

I cant rotate the camera but i can zoom in and out on the pc version maybe its because i havent fiddled with it much but you can rewind quite a bit you'd definetly be able to watch a full lenght try
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Mar 7 2005, 06:50 PM
Well u could in 2004 so taking a wild guess.......
<
jokes
No U couldn't!!

it went back bugger all time and replayed the shittiness you had just experienced only slower and more shitty!

Latest posts