• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mario & Sonic Rugby 7s game on it's way!

[video]https://youtu.be/q3gOpU0HvZ0?t=3m27s[/video]

I'm rather excited.

Last edited:
you realise that it is not a whole game, it is just a feature in the Rio Olympics Mario and Sonic Game!!!!

I know I am just wondering how the wii u controls for rugby 7s would work
Wii U has a proper controller, so no different to anyother console
you realise that it is not a whole game, it is just a feature in the Rio Olympics Mario and Sonic Game!!!!
Aye, none of us have any idea how the long established franchises of olympics games works :huh:

....i have an original Wii...anyone think it will get released on that too!?!?!....didn't think so

Has there ever been a Rugby 7s game before this? We have to overlook that it's popular video game characters and not real life rugby players but at least it's something. I actually have a wii u and a 3ds wonder which I should get because my rugby loving/soccer putting up with self has been waiting for something like this.

I was watching some gameplay off it and its looks crazy but awesome at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I only have a 3DS (and a Wii, on top of lots of other consoles and handhelds), bugger. Previous versions of Mario & Sonic were a lot of fun, so this should be great.

This looks great. Looks a bit similar to Rugby Challenge actually. Rugby Challenge is pretty much like sevens anyway idk why there hasn't been a 7's game before. Seems like it would be easier and more fun to play than a 15's game. Will there be any other types of Olympic console games? Cause there could be a version of this with real players

Last edited:

Latest posts