Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Taff

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Anyone else being affected by this? Have tried different browser, and used CacheCleaner, but it's taking a minute or two just to access the site atm.

Anyone else being affected by this? Have tried different browser, and used CacheCleaner, but it's taking a minute or two just to access the site atm.

I was same but seems to have improved slightly

Yeah, is now back to normal. Unsure what was going on there, as I don't know where the server is based, but guessing a router problem.

Yeah I had this earlier took me three attempts to sticky the Six Nations threads, highly annoying.

How often is this happening? I get occasional notifications from the hosting company, but don't tend to hear many complaints from the users on the forum. I'm happy to swap/upgrade/change hosting if it's an issue - we want the site to always be responsive and available.

I've not encountered anything like it before or since the post. Have small amounts of lag sometimes, but on the occasion mentioned it was extremely severe.

yeh I get this every once in a while. I'll think it's a connection problem but then try any other website and it loads up in a blink.
I think it's because TRF is too loaded with prime quality bullshhit, sometimes your browser has a hard time processing the thickness of the textual nonsense this site generates.

yeh I get this every once in a while. I'll think it's a connection problem but then try any other website and it loads up in a blink.
I think it's because TRF is too loaded with prime quality bullshhit, sometimes your browser has a hard time processing the thickness of the textual nonsense this site generates.

Critical....Mass?

Is it running any better tonight?

No. For me it is slower than usual.
Also often get redirects to hostgator saying the website is down.

I've had no redirects. I'll do some digging.

Had similar issues, have also had issues with Hostgator page coming up, unable to see site... Very intermittent....

Status
Not open for further replies.