• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Massively Overrated XV

Yeah, i don't think Bowe is overrated, just rated.
With the exception of maybe Cory Jane i'd have him over any other wing in the world.

Actually, I think young players tend to be overrated, with some being touted as the next best player and so on.
So, with that in mind, here is my new, improved overrated XV

15. (Insert Name of English u23 player here0
14. ^^
13. ^^
12. ^^
11. ^^
10. ^^
9. ^^
8. ^^
7. ^^
6. ^^
5. ^^
4. ^^
3. ^^
2. ^^
1. ^^

:p

I also LOL x 1,000,000 at your choices of Adam Jones (one of the best Tight Heads in the world), Mike Phillips (2nd best Scrum Half in the world) and Tom Prydie (18 year old school kid who has as many Wales appearances as Ospreys).
PS: When has Varndell ever played outside centre?
PPS: Matfield is one of the greatest Second Rows of the professional era.
PPPS: Wilkinson guided England to a world cup, what have your lot done in the last 20 years?

im sorry it really really pains me to say this but wilko is just not very good and hasnt benn of about 5 years it's not that he's to old it is that he:

can't run with ball in hand very well
stand very deep and is not ver creative
is starting to get a bit slow
always dislocates his shoulders
omly plays at his best behind an incredible pack which england dont have these days

and also i think Adam jones is QUITE overated truehe is a great scrummager but his open game is significantly weaker

im sorry it really really pains me to say this but wilko is just not very good and hasnt benn of about 5 years it's not that he's to old it is that he:

can't run with ball in hand very well
stand very deep and is not ver creative
is starting to get a bit slow
always dislocates his shoulders
omly plays at his best behind an incredible pack which england dont have these days

and also i think Adam jones is QUITE overated truehe is a great scrummager but his open game is significantly weaker

Great grammar work there ... speallasarus

Open game is fine to be honest, offers a ball carrying option when available, puts important tackles in and does the work at ruck time. No more is he a one trick pony.

Because he hasn't played in 9 months and is still living off one game in the RWC to a large extent.

And he can't throw or take a punch.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XL73W9X_llo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XL73W9X_llo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

With the exception of maybe Cory Jane i'd have him over any other wing in the world.

VINDICATION!!
I voiced my opinion that Jane was better than Bowe one here about 6 months ago, and every NH poster annihilated me.
Well boys, you can all suck my balls!!!

VINDICATION!!
I voiced my opinion that Jane was better than Bowe one here about 6 months ago, and every NH poster annihilated me.

Tommy > Everyone.

VINDICATION!!

Are they chocolate and salty?

Since I saw how scary Kees Meuws was in your avatar they have been!

:bad:

VINDICATION!!
So six months later...your plan finally came together

Speaking of over rated players..theres this player playing here in NZ called Luke Rooney. Came from toulon and the penrith panthers i think hes an aussie..anyways, hes ******* ****! cant make up his mind what hes going to do with the ball in hand. ****** me off watching him

Latest posts