• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Match Preview Icons

I think the 180 x 180 is the best size, the only one we need to complete the Magners League is Connacht, so if you need a pic for that just let me know.

Might be an idea to do the international teams at some point, no rush though considering the next matches aren't until the Six Nations

The smaller ones are different then the first ones I completed though. The only images I need are from Super League XIII and National League One. ;)

New examples

bayonnebu1.png
bourgoinfp0.png
toulousest1.png

Is there any chance you could make the Llanelli one more detailed? It looks to plain I think. But for the rest, you win a +rep!

Recreating all of them into that new style. They should all be more detailed. If not with side panels then likely with multi-color background fades (see Bath). Sorry for the delay, been busy.

Don't worry about the delay mate, your doing a grand job, and thank you for doing these they look fab!!!

My absence as of late is due to a massive computer crash. I lost everything. :wall:

Somebody please save all of my icons on here including all of the club userbars created in the support thread just in case they are removed from the server I hosted them on. I would be really appreciative.

Hope to get back to normal sometime ASAP.

Anyone that wants to help me out in getting some of my other programs back please contact me via PM.

Latest posts