• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Maxime Medard

A

artosaari

I dont know if someone had already made his face, but because im not an expert making faces, y just used paul griffen's face with a darker cedric heyman's hair, il tooks pretty decent, better than a random guy face i think,,, if anyone is interested in using this face, i can upload it

cheers

here's a cap:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2381/medardpr1.jpg

please can you upload this, even though i was hoping someone could make him a face from scratch. plus im planning on requesting faces for tommy bowe, luke fitzgerald and rob kearney some time (not sure why i posted this here?) thanks anyway

That's not too bad. I mean, you don't have to make them in HD, you can use the originals, if they look similar. Not a bad effort!

keep improving on the facemaking ;) quizas algun dia salga un parche de Chile, jaja

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Feb 19 2009, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
keep improving on the facemaking ;) quizas algun dia salga un parche de Chile, jaja[/b]

I have Chile ready, i only have to do the hex edition to replace portugal, so we can play de world cup ;)

i have both home and away kits in HD, and both world cup kits also, im gonna upload some caps in a few....

What number should i use for medard face????

just to let you know for uploading images i would use tinypic.com, in my opinion it is better than imageshack because it isn't blocked as an inserted image when imageshakc is. thanks again m8. plus fa'atau82 knows some way onhow to make a unique face from generic if you want to ask him

Look at the Faces ID Thread, there you can get a file name, se agradeceria mucho las pics de Chile, pero ¿podrías hacer un kit de Chile con adidas de fantasía?, como el de los Lions del 2005 pero con el simbolo de Chile, por que el modelo Brooks no me gusta mucho

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Feb 19 2009, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look at the Faces ID Thread, there you can get a file name, se agradeceria mucho las pics de Chile, pero ¿podrías hacer un kit de Chile con adidas de fantasía?, como el de los Lions del 2005 pero con el simbolo de Chile, por que el modelo Brooks no me gusta mucho[/b]

ill give it a shot when i have time, by the time im working in some rugby videos.... any ideas of how can you change the intro video? it'll be nice

Is that the way the collar looks? Looks like you maybe have the wrong config in the .big file.

I think that would be better to replace Russia instead of Portugal, the Portugueses have a big passion when they play, and in russia all the players are unknown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 19 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is that the way the collar looks? Looks like you maybe have the wrong config in the .big file.[/b]

yeah, i was trying to have that fixed,,, im gonna try and ill upload a few caps as soon as i finish

nice to see another chilean here..
hey, i've ready Chile, take a look at my thread :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Feb 19 2009, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nice to see another chilean here..
hey, i've ready Chile, take a look at my thread :)[/b]

oh, i didnt knew it, looks really good, can you upload the files?
now that i realized that you had already made the chilean kit ill make the fantasy Adidas kit for man007, ill put a few caps as soon as i can

saludos

at the moment.. there are 4 chileans in the forum.. maybe we could make any patch :D i've already done some kits

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Feb 19 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
at the moment.. there are 4 chileans in the forum.. maybe we could make any patch :D i've already done some kits[/b]

yeah, but i fear we're missing a hex editor to change the names, and someone who could put russia in the world cup...

I can learn that if somebody teaches me, but I think that with the woosah editor you can change the names and stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Feb 19 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can learn that if somebody teaches me, but I think that with the woosah editor you can change the names and stuff.[/b]

mmmm i think you have to edit the language file using hex,,, im not really sure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arto saari @ Feb 20 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kabezon @ Feb 19 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at the moment.. there are 4 chileans in the forum.. maybe we could make any patch :D i've already done some kits[/b]

yeah, but i fear we're missing a hex editor to change the names, and someone who could put russia in the world cup...
[/b][/quote]

creo que no es un problema.. estoy en viña ahora, cuando vuelva a stgo intruseo un poco el juego ;D

There is a very good face for Medard which i found in generic faces, it is the long haired player on the screenshot for the bulls shirt, so that is #10 for montauban in my mup roster.

I think it's Cedric Rosalen, open up the editor find the face id and use that.. has no sideburns though.

Latest posts