• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McAlister heading home

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 28 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yep...silly Henry ranks him as number 4 amongst the first fives here...NUMBER FOUR what the hell! Henry ranks him ahead of Brett who has a whole lot more talent. Donald should be a 2nd five at best....not a first five.

Brett is playing fullback for the Crusaders because their new coach Blackadder thinks Slade is better...but he is no where near as good nor can he kick penalties that well.

In two years the Highlanders first five may sneak ahead into the top three NZ first fives....hopefully by then Henry would have demoted Donald to the rugby wilderness of local club rugby.....[/b]

Sometimes I wonder if coaches know something we don't.

Really, what has Brett done wrong other than get injured?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Mar 2 2009, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Feb 27 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You think he'll go back to the Blue, or he'll dabble with another club? I think he'd look dashing in Wellington Yellow.[/b]

D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Western Force should look at getting him.[/b]

I

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I just have a feeling that the Crusaders will be after him too :run:[/b]

E
[/b][/quote]

Your right ripper he shouldn't go to them especially those inbreds Canterbury. :)

Luke son there is a team for you with your name on it.

brumbies-logo1.jpg

:lol: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dundeesmiffy @ Feb 27 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You think he'll go back to the Blue, or he'll dabble with another club? I think he'd look dashing in Wellington Yellow.[/b]

That'll be a great thing to see happening. The Hurricanes would have a stronger back line along with stars like Weepu (halfback), McAllister (1st 5), Nonu and Smith. Mean hehe

Latest posts