• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McAllister = Disgrace

B

bjok

What the f##k was that? Henry must be embarrassed to have such an immature jerkoff show ponying around in a black jersey. Who does he think he is ... Spencer? . What was the between the legs debacle? You're not playing for the Dallas Cowboys, Banana boy.
Pleased to see Mauger come on and add a few touches of class and Mcdonald show without a doubt who the #1 fullback/centre combo is.
PS. Keep Toeava on 'ice' for WC glory.

lol, Mauger came on and got the run around the first time I saw him. Great Touch there.

McAlister wasn't the only one messing around, if we weren't 70 minutes he would've just been doing what he did for the rest of the game and hoofing it down, 30 metres further than Mauger can. And once again, you fail to realise that the only way that Mauger starts is if Toeava is at 13 right? Although it doesn't really surprise me you wouldn't, being just some Cantab Bandwagoner from Hong Kong.

I'm an avid McCalister fan. I'm done with Mauger, have been since the first South Africa game this year. With that said, McCalister had a shocker apart from his tactical kicking(i.e booting it 50m down field). His chip kicking was horrid as was his running with the ball in hand. I hope Henry doesn't lose confidence in him.

lol, Mauger came on and got the run around the first time I saw him. Great Touch there.

McAlister wasn't the only one messing around, if we weren't 70 minutes he would've just been doing what he did for the rest of the game and hoofing it down, 30 metres further than Mauger can. And once again, you fail to realise that the only way that Mauger starts is if Toeava is at 13 right? Although it doesn't really surprise me you wouldn't, being just some Cantab Bandwagoner from Hong Kong.
[/b]

I don't want Mauger to start, I just wish that McA would play like a mature professional, like Henry and the whole country want him too.
and come on you have to love McD at 15!!!

He didn't really do anything silly for the first 70 minutes, all he really did was hit it up and drop back into the pocket and hoof it 65 metres. His Short and Medium Range kicking set up a couple of tries, it was only towards the end when the whole team was starting to slack off and throw it wide that his chipping became shorter and more frequent.

[/b]

Was that a positive comment about Mauger? R U ill?

he will be ******* himself for letting in the Italian's second try and nearly giving them a third.
just hope he stops mucking around before the quarters.

you knob jockey! lukeys the man! when they play cabbage teams like that they can do what ever they want and being the in form inside centre this year is why he's there. mauger is **** and mcdonald is even worse! mcalister and ice are the best centre combination at the world cup! your a fool!

you knob jockey! lukeys the man! when they play cabbage teams like that they can do what ever they want and being the in form inside centre this year is why he's there. mauger is **** and mcdonald is even worse! mcalister and ice are the best centre combination at the world cup! your a fool!
[/b]
So why was he the only one in the team ******* around. The other 21 players played with the professionalism and dignity that is expected of an AB. Even tho he is talented the guy is immature and dumb, just like u you retard.

[/b]
Your a fool OR You're a fool. YOU FOOL!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
So why was he the only one in the team ******* around. The other 21 players played with the professionalism and dignity that is expected of an AB. Even tho he is talented the guy is immature and dumb, just like u you retard. [/b][/quote]

What game were you watching? As soon as the margin hit around 50, the whole team slacked around and started throwing basketball passes and slacking off in defence - like Sivivatu on that final try when he was preety much stood still (don't know why the Italian even bothered holding him back), or Jerry Collins trying chip kicks, sure it worked, but could've easily ended in disaster.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
So why was he the only one in the team ******* around. The other 21 players played with the professionalism and dignity that is expected of an AB. Even tho he is talented the guy is immature and dumb, just like u you retard. [/b][/quote]

What game were you watching? As soon as the margin hit around 50, the whole team slacked around and started throwing basketball passes and slacking off in defence - like Sivivatu on that final try when he was preety much stood still (don't know why the Italian even bothered holding him back), or Jerry Collins trying chip kicks, sure it worked, but could've easily ended in disaster.

[/b][/quote]

Yeah the whole team slacked around when the margin was out of reach for the Itallians, but bringing it back to what bjok was saying is that I think he's saying McAllister 'slacked' around at the wrong time in the wrong place - his ridiculous mistakes all taking place withing the 22m mark and as a result...gave the Itallians a try and almost giving another. Who's stupid enough to chip and chase in their own 22? or pass between their legs when the pressure is on? It's not a pleasant look at all.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Yeah the whole team slacked around when the margin was out of reach for the Itallians, but bringing it back to what bjok was saying is that I think he's saying McAllister 'slacked' around at the wrong time in the wrong place - his ridiculous mistakes all taking place withing the 22m mark and as a result...gave the Itallians a try and almost giving another. Who's stupid enough to chip and chase in their own 22? or pass between their legs when the pressure is on? It's not a pleasant look at all.
[/b][/quote]

Agreed, but I think Macalister's fine at second-five he just seems to panic a bit when he's at first five and has to control the game. I think Evans should be on the bench for all the big games. He can play first-five and fullback with ease. The best thing about Macalister's performance is that he showed those frailities in the first game, I think he'll be getting quite a earful from Henry and co when they do the video analysis.

As much as i was cringing watching luke pull off some of dem ridiculous plays, i think id be cringing even more seeing mauger start for the kiwis.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

ian balshaw is one guilty of that

As much as it pains me to say this, but I agree with BJok....but only for now.

and just for the record, McAlister wasnt a disgrace...he was just a nuisance.

Latest posts