• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Media

K

kinkon89

which nation has the worst media?

well with my 98 yrs of experience i think it would be the english...well mainly the large amount of paparazi hitmen following ppl..

24 years of living in Perth, I have to say the Western Australian media are the most sensationalist, garbage producers.

yeh sydneys a bit bad..well they even started a race riot...

but just watching wat happened to warnie in england..you cant go past 4 ladies talking ****

o and the americans...you cant go past the yanks...they eat **** for breakfast

information wise : england. tabloids say it all.

programming wise : nz. going strait, the chair, that celebrity show where they went on a farm.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 25 2006, 10:13 AM
which nation has the worst media?

well with my 98 yrs of experience i think it would be the english...well mainly the large amount of paparazi hitmen following ppl..
England is an interesting case from the media point of view since they have both the garbage press like the Sun or the Mirror but also have high quatity press such as the Guardian, the Times, etc.

If you consider that the former is massively predominant then you could suggest that England is the worst otherwise you should consider a different country.

Has to be the british press, with any major sports event, they build up the English side, saying they are going to walk it, and win, it will happen with this years Soccer World Cup... They also put loads of pressure on the teams, and individual players by making up crap that isnt true, or digging up things that are best left alone...

Celebrities are not allowed to live their lives, as they always have the fear that their personal business is brought up, and the Media continue to push the 60 second stars of reality tv, who are useless pieces of crap, and will never achieve anything...

The part that annoys me the most is the amount publicity shitty little stories from America, can get more attention than a major government f*** up in this country... Surely the British Media should be reporting on British news primarely then on world events...

ey guys, i think the arab media is the most F'd Up in the whole flippin world! trust me, i live there... :( :( they always say good things bout the rullers, never the bad stuff... its messed up man! i personally think there is no need for a media here, coz it never is real anyway!

The Chinese media. Mainly because they are only allowed to say certain things. Kind of removes the point of having any media at all.

i LIVED in NZ, now coz my dad was moved here... I'm stuck in the F'in UAE!!!!

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 26 2006, 03:41 AM
The Chinese media. Mainly because they are only allowed to say certain things. Kind of removes the point of having any media at all.
isnt this wht i just said??
only thing its in CHina...

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Apr 25 2006, 09:18 AM
24 years of living in Perth, I have to say the Western Australian media are the most sensationalist, garbage producers.
Wow Man G&G, you've lived your whole life in Perth and still support the boks? It's amaszing you've not been turned yet.

Originally posted by allblacksfreak+Apr 25 2006, 05:05 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Apr 26 2006, 03:41 AM
isnt this wht i just said??
only thing its in CHina... [/b]
Yes. The difference bring that the Chinese are notorious harsh for their censorship. Even more so than the Arab states.

british tabloids quite bad. never really mention real news and instead it is about what some celebrity is doing or they go on about an english sporting team.

arab media I think would hardly say anything bad about their government otherwise they get shutdown etc. they would be a close second to the british tabloids

Originally posted by sambãd5+Apr 26 2006, 04:30 PM-->
Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 26 2006, 04:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Apr 25 2006, 05:08 PM
Even more so than the Arab states.

And that is difficult.
OH MY ALLAH!!! I SEE ANKLE!!!

oh and by the way osama, my names adrian, and i live in naiper. [/b]
Me and Osama are homeboys, we go hunting together.

We especially like to gun down Communist trainee chefs who live in Howick and drive Honda Civics.

Latest posts