• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Merry Christmas Everyone

Happy Christmas to all of you guys or as we say here in Germany - FROHE WEIHNACHTEN - have a great one and keep on ruckin'!

Happy Christmas to all of you guys or as we say here in Germany - FROHE WEIHNACHTEN - have a great one and keep on ruckin'!
I took German a few years back. Learned the difference between weihnachtslied and weihnachtsleid.

Merry Christmas you awful shower of miserable *****. Hope you had a nice day. I went for my annual sea swim at the Forty Foot, and the water shot my balls upwards so powerfully they flew out of my mouth and into the oncoming path of an albatross. I had to beat him in a game of beyblades to get them back, but my manhood has been restored, and I will be around shortly to deliver my gift to each of your individual mothers (except Cmac we're related). Soon you will all come to know me as Daddy.
Merry Christmas to all of my ******** sons, enjoy St. Stephens Day

Merry Christmas you awful shower of miserable *****. Hope you had a nice day. I went for my annual sea swim at the Forty Foot, and the water shot my balls upwards so powerfully they flew out of my mouth and into the oncoming path of an albatross. I had to beat him in a game of beyblades to get them back, but my manhood has been restored, and I will be around shortly to deliver my gift to each of your individual mothers (except Cmac we're related). Soon you will all come to know me as Daddy.

One of the best posts I've seen in recent years.

From what I hear if you go out LN7s way you are OK for that sort of thing.

Sure Gorey is merely a pube clinging desperately to the sack of Dublin. The expansion of our glorious city has brought like, education and contraception to the bizzare backwater. Up until 2003 they sacrificed a baby goat to the Celtic God Bealtainne annually in the hopes of ending the Winter and restoring the Spring anew.

Last edited:
Sure Gorey is merely a pube clinging desperately to the sack of Dublin. The expansion of our glorious city has brought like, education and contraception to the bizzare backwater. Up until 2003 they sacrificed a baby goat to the Celtic God Bealtainne annually in the hopes of ending the Winter and restoring the Spring anew.

We're going to box.

Balls to that you savage. In civilised lands we Beyblade. Select your blade son. And a word of warning, when you blade with the king you best not miss!

By Gorey......methinks that some people have been imbibing something of an alcholic nature but one can never be too certain without being able to use one's olfactory perception.........................

Last edited:
Balls to that you savage. In civilised lands we Beyblade. Select your blade son. And a word of warning, when you blade with the king you best not miss!
I'll fill your vagina with concrete and throw you off the 40 foot.