• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

messages....

L

LydiatesGirl

not sure if this is in the right section or if anyone will bother but

im making a fan book for Dan Lydiate as a present and a way to show the support that he has received. Im looking for messages to put in it - if anyone has any then please comment here. if so i need them by the 20th january so i can give it to him on the 24th

Can I make an entry on behalf of the Australian team for Lydiate not showing up to play them?

A creepy idea or not, (Which it kinda is) the guy is certainly one of the brightest young talents in Wales, or even Britian, and can't be ignored.

To have come back from where he was -Having a broken neck and being paralysed bellow there- to be a spark for the Dragons and a should-be Wales regular (Certainly the form man for the Welsh No. 6 jersey) at only 22 is remarkable. In attack or defence, he'll impress, week in, week out, and shall almost certainly go on to become an intergral part of the Wales team.

If you plan on sending one to Sam Warburton, you can almost copy and paste that but swap the broken neck part for "a very punny name" and Dragons for the Blues. And 6 for 7. And 22 to however old he is.

Latest posts