• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

michalak in sharks

L

lexave333

hello!
do you think michalak will be able to play well in super 14?
in my opinion i think yes and you what do you think?

if he plays super 14 dosn't it get in the way of him appearing in the 6 nations, which one is his first priority.

But think he'l do pretty well might take a while to adjust to different style of play and new team mates

Jeez this is a toughie. He's quite a slight bloke so I can see him getting bashed around a bit, however I guess he'd be used to it so maybe there won't be a problem at all.

I'm sure he'll be a breath of fresh air to the Super 14, people will certainly be eager to see how he performs. I'm tipping for him to have a stellar year. Hopefully he doesn't stay for just one season, because he needs some time to settle in!

if he plays super 14 dosn't it get in the way of him appearing in the 6 nations, which one is his first priority. [/b]

He won't be playing for France while based in SA, he's already stated this.

The Sharks pack are more than capable of giving Michalak the cover he needs. If they play Steyn/Barritt at #12 that also gives him outside options. He definitely has the ability to do very well in S14.

He'll be competing with a couple of other number 10s there though, should be interesting to see if he's first pick every game.

definitely he will play well i guess, he just has too much class and too much flair

10 michalak
11 pietersen
12 barritt
13 murray
14 ndugane
15 steyn

WOW that backline will be lethal - espescially if michalak and steyn learn to cut out the brain farts they tend to have every now and then

I find michalak's had a decent world cup so far from what I've seen. Has had as much playing time as other 10s, but he's an exciting player and is definitely going to add to the Super 14

I think Michalack will be a better player in south africa as thierry lacroix remember in 1995

will be interesting to see how he goes. when he is on he is almost unstoppable and one of the better flyhalfs in the world but when he misfires he does it with grand style. His temperament also affects his play quite a lot and when he starts to lose his decision making goes away completely. Sharks have some awesome backs and a reasonable forward so if they lay a good platform michalak should be able to fire.

will be very interesting. could pave the way for more northern hemesphire players taking a year down south. The rugby scene could be quite different in a few years. I think he'll do well

and whats happening to butch james then?
when will the waratahs start buying some of these northern hempisphere players....jeez they gotta do something

Michalak is dinished for me.
In the French squad some new players take his place. He is arrogant i prefer Traille.

Michalak is dinished for me.
In the French squad some new players take his place. He is arrogant i prefer Traille.
[/b]
Of course they will! Michalak isn't playing for France whilst he is with the Sharks in SA! That is what tends to happen when a player, is or makes himself, inelligable to play for his country after being there....

Michalak is too fragile. Wont last the season.

[/b]

You forget to mention hes a bit of a fag who has a habit of doing hollywoods. I just hope Jerry gets him he'll never be the same again.

Michalak will succeed in SA and especially, it will learn much thing. It will not be protected as it was it in Toulouse and when it returns to Europe, it will be stronger.

Latest posts