• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

midnight club 3: DUB edition

K

kinkon89

ea's underground 2 got smashed by this ***le from rockstar!

this game totally kills underground 2........its so fun!

i could go on about how i like this game....but i cant be bothered

best street racing game!

its like all rockstar games!

bloody brilliant!

you can tell they worked hard on this game

you can do up muscle V8 cars, concept cars, tuners, SUV's, Utes, choppaz and motorbikes

the presentation is crisp right from the intro and the racing is way better...fast and fun...none of that underground bullshit with 10 laps

and you can even do up your starting car as soon as you buy it as most of the stuff a cheap!

3 cities like gta.....and when your racing everything happens to look like a movie; cars flying, collisions and hiding under speeding tankers while the coppers try to look for you its the best racing game out....its a must buy!

o and theres online play

I've got it but I haven't had time to play it yet, I should give it a go this weekend.

Just seen the video review via gamespot & it does look impressive! Just the handling looks a bit sluggish to me though!

what do you mean?

its the best racing handling as they included weight transfer when you press L1 (on ps2) and trust me when your an expert (as myself...lol) you can pull off tricky stuff such as ride on two wheels(using weight transfer) to fit between two cars on the highway then connecting with a jump hitting the nos

o and the music is way better than that crap EA trax....they have heaps of songs for 3 genres......rock, rap n r&b and techno

and just today i won a corvette muscle car....and i did custom paint to make my own colour with a beefed up revving sound

.....awesome....

*EDIT* i had to include this aswell you can put your own letters for your number plate

mine is...........YMEPIG

This is the BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

better than Gran Turismo & Rugby 05....Honestly

Its the Ultimate Pimp your ride experience mixed with NFS Underground racing on steroids. You can spend hours just modifying cars making them look bling!
And the racing is second to none.

Got round to playing it and yes it is a bloody good game. I'm not exactly a "car-nerd" so giving my car a paint job and shitty neons isn't really my thing, but as far as winning races and crap goes this game is very fun. I don't really understand how a car can randomly start driving on two wheels, but hey its fun.

yeah thats wat good about this game its all fun!

not like underground 2 (10 frustrating laps)

rite boys give up all the good number plates...
here are mine
DRN0S
BMYLWY
UB6IB9 (love that one)...get it! get it!
IMJUDG
I Y I (picture
<
)

now for you guys that have the game these are copywrite plates and are not allowed to be used.......
<
<
nah go hard....or go play NFSU 2

Latest posts