• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mite is drunk

Discuss
[/b]
beerfest.gif

"We're Not That Drunk!"

Good on ya, Mite...have one for me!

Nothing screams "I have a life" like being drunk on an internet forum on a Wednesday night.

arent the poms always drunk, tts y tony bair decided to join in the iraq war

Discuss
[/b]

and posting on the Graphics and Signatures forum too

Top work mate.

I fould two pints of cider in my fridge....I drank them to ease the pain of watching that turd of an England game.

I am now suffering the effects of drink!!! :(

We need to drink because we suck at Sport!!!

I am now suffering the effects of drink!!! :(

We need to drink because we suck at Sport!!!
[/b]

When will I learn?

Can the FA reimburse me two hours of my life please.

You've got to conclude it's just a get together with their mates nowadays. There is just no hunger, no pride, no desire, no togetherness.

Think of the players of yesterday and how much it meant to them?

Remember these :

sfnjimw06.jpg

Pearce225G_BR.jpg

_39418690_ince_blood20.jpg

gazza_crying.jpg

david_beckham_england_world_cup.jpg

_41695788_lineker203x152.jpg

_1180800_wright150.jpg

Gone but not forgotten

England66.jpg

_41250014_england5_1_416.jpg

It's always wheeled out that England don't do friendlies and that we are a "big game" team but if you can't perform in the warm up games then when push comes to shove and it's time to get a result then there's no continuity to base your performance on.

There is no momentum 'cause there is no desire in these minor games. They honestly don't look like they know how to get it going nowadays.

I now have a raging hangover, sitting here in my dressing gown because the thought of a shower is too noisy.

It's not as if I can even go for a walk to get some fresh air because there's too much cocking snow outside...

:(

<div align="center">At least not til next weekend</div>

I think this was the pre-commonwealth bank finals series booze up because we all know england will get smashed by australia. good move teh mite thinking ahead and starting the england grieving party early

I think this was the pre-commonwealth bank finals series booze up because we all know england will get smashed by australia. good move teh mite thinking ahead and starting the england griefing party early
[/b]

Nah it was part of our constant "We don't have to live in Australia" celebrations.

I think this was the pre-commonwealth bank finals series booze up because we all know england will get smashed by australia. good move teh mite thinking ahead and starting the england grieving party early
[/b]
You are the weakest link, Goodbye.

<div class='quotemain'>
I think this was the pre-commonwealth bank finals series booze up because we all know england will get smashed by australia. good move teh mite thinking ahead and starting the england griefing party early
[/b]

Nah it was part of our constant "We don't have to live in Australia" celebrations.
[/b][/quote]

By the sounds of it you're deluded to heights measured in epic proportions.

[/b]

dam it I feel like an ass now for that comment after england cleaned up and won the finals 2-0.

Haha I had to laugh at all the aussies leaving 30 mins before it all actually ended, talk about sore losers, they will now be getting smashed...

Latest posts