• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MITRE CUP, SLAR & CURRIE CUP 2020 MOD

peter83

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
hello forum friends, i have a southern hemisphere patch with 90% progress.
This patch only has teams from the southern hemisphere, including the miter cup, the currie cup, super rugby and the American rugby league.
I have all the kits, and a list, but I would like that those who make the lists can review it because it has errors.

This patch only has teams from the southern hemisphere, including the miter cup, the currie cup, super rugby and the American rugby league.
I have all the kits, and a list, but I would like that those who make the lists can review it because it has errors.
Awesome. Rugby 08 is the best. Please bring back those patches

Hello Peter83, thank you - do you have anything ready yet?

hello forum people ... I bring you a patch update 19-20 based on the southern hemisphere.
Given the lack of time, there are errors in the list and some more things ... I hope that some members can solve them ... I hope you enjoy it ...

roster list and profile inside the download folder.

hello forum people ... I bring you a patch update 19-20 based on the southern hemisphere.
Given the lack of time, there are errors in the list and some more things ... I hope that some members can solve them ... I hope you enjoy it ...

roster list and profile inside the download folder.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!! Making Rugby 08 Great :D

Awesome bro. Rugby 08 is still the only rugby game I enjoy

Latest posts