• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

More Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saint N Sinner

Whenever I visit, I see a few members online but, I also see guests viewing the page. Should we make it password protected/member only? So then they have to register to actually see what we are talking about?

Could be an idea...

Been brought up before, usefull idea but in the past people have said 'what's the point of having so many members with 0 posts if they just wanna read it'.

Yeah ,but if they register. Then they might actually have the urge to become part of this community.

Instead of just reading all the time, they might want their say.

I understand where your coming from though.

There is only ME online with 10 guests!!!

What more motivation do you need?

I guess it's just not interesting enough for some people to get involved.

It might be an idea to make people join up before being able to read the games sections, but this is a RUGBY forum.

I looked at there "last click" and the Swordfish corner was packed, but 1 or 2 decided to read the rugby.

I'm trying not to sound idiotic, its just an idea maybe that can be used for our advantage.

Whenever I am browsing the net and find a forum that you need to register to view, most of the time I don't bother. I find it much for lax and friendly if theres no pressure to join and post.

If people are going to post, they will register, forcing them to sign up if all they are going to do is lurk and read is preety pointless.

Yep, True.I started out as a reader for about a month. I signed up to have my say,the quality in posts was actually class so i decided to join.

If it was reg only, I would have said 'bugger that' and left
<

Here we go LOL, come on Chiro is that how you welcome new members to TRF.Yea you too might just get along though co-existing with the same genre of names.

I remember when you started dissing me LOL, because I made fun of Lima and thought you were on about him way too much.

Learnt to keep my mouth shut after you started handing it to the likes of Kinkon(you got your fare share at Chiro too), and Rassie(you got owned), and many MANY others LOL.

nah welcome "the mortician"...

just waitin for "the docter"..and "the masuesse" and "the waterboy"..and "the ref"..and "the player"...

geez..and "the commentator"..and "the dude"..."the undertaker"..the graveyard keeper".."the angel"..."the heavens"...

LOL Chiro is TRF "Peoples Champ" he rebels against the Mods.He wont let this system, Dictatorship nah Democracy or w.e Take him Down.

Hes what keeps guys comming back to the site, Sort of a 50 cent he has that hype of rebelling and is a metapor to the term "He got shot 9 Times" Hey its not his fault hes black.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 6 2005, 12:10 PM
LOL Chiro is TRF "Peoples Champ" he rebels against the Mods.He wont let this system, Dictatorship nah Democracy or w.e Take him Down.
<

Rebels against what exactly?

Being "a rebel against the mods" will lead to a nice big fat ban under the new regime.
<

People's champ my arse.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Nov 7 2005, 02:07 AM
Being "a rebel against the mods" will lead to a nice big fat ban under the new regime.
<

People's champ my arse.
Why would the new regime be any different rules wise than it is now?
<

Originally posted by umosay+Nov 6 2005, 02:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Nov 6 2005, 02:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Nov 7 2005, 02:07 AM
<

People's champ my arse.
Why would the new regime be any different rules wise than it is now?
<
[/b]
Because the power will rush to his head and nobody will be safe. Isn't that pretty much how tyranical dictatorships work?
<

Yea Last night was fun huh,Im just reading the stuff I posted LOL.Chiro still is the PEOPLES CHAMP LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts