• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Movie thread!!!! I've sorted something out...

Originally posted by umosay+Jan 30 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Jan 30 2005, 12:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boomslangnz
@Jan 30 2005, 12:04 AM
Remember that locks get a very positive preview for Rugby 2004 tho,he said it was near perfection if i remember and then later on thought it was ****,i hope he isnt doing the same thing this year
Can't we judge for ourselves from the the vids? I know we haven't played it but rugby2004 is just a distant bad memory now. [/b]
Yeah i agree with Umosay surely we can make our own minds up and not have to rely on Locksley to do it

Originally posted by Boomslangnz@Jan 29 2005, 11:04 PM
Remember that locks get a very positive preview for Rugby 2004 tho,he said it was near perfection if i remember and then later on thought it was ****,i hope he isnt doing the same thing this year
You're probably right! With hindsight, I was too kind to Rugby 2004!

As it was back then, I was excited that another rugby game was on it's way! I managed to get early glimpses, and I even got the game 4 months before release. I tried to convince myself that this was a great game, and, at the time I thought it was ok, but tried to make it sound better in my reviews! I had not had very long with it at that point, and didn't fully know what I know now after extended rugby 2004 play!

Believe me, I'm not going to make that same mistake again! If RUGBY 2005 was awful, I would've told you so, plain and simple! I have nothing to gain by saying it's great. In fact, I'm really shocked at how good the demo was. After Rugby 2004, I was ready for a huge disappointment.... but I didn't get it, instead I got a pleasant surprise!
<

Trust me on this, Rugby 2005 is going to be AWESOME!!!

any more word with getting new vids up on the web locksley ?

... don't mean to be hasty, but i've been enjoying the video's so far that it'd be great to see more

... in any of your games, has the opposing team scored any points against you??? have you lost any games ?

Locks,

I'm new to this sitew but your vids have been great.

I have a question about try animations (and hopefully you've scored enough to see the spectrum of them) but is there more than just the dive and slide animation?

Latest posts