Munstermuffin Come Home

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
There's been a presence missing on the forum lately. Where has our little nugget from the southern lands gone. I miss his poor grammar, his constant comment about how some lads on the Munster team need to take a long, hard look at themselves after each loss, his overuse of pictures and his mighty use of smileys.

Come back Munstermuffin! We all miss you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also agree with this sentiment..I also agree with you...this is one of the gayest threads on TRF..ever.

I think we annoyed him when we caught his fake account out after about two seconds.

LOL he had a second account!!!! HAHAHA was he wumming with it, I guess we might not see him around again then.

Edit: I see he logged in today perhaps he's just having a cooling off period.

Edit Edit: I loved Woldog's reappearance two months before the TRFies and than his immediate departure upon not winning best comeback.

Last edited:
Little Guy said:
LOL he had a second account!!!! HAHAHA was he wumming with it, I guess we might not see him around again then.

Yeah, he was yer man Lego.

Anyway:

44451122.jpg

You almost had me, Feic.
That is a shop, though. I can tell from the pixels, and having seen many shops in my time.

You almost had me, Feic.
That is a shop, though. I can tell from the pixels, and having seen many shops in my time.

Also, I realised the moment I posted that they don't hand out muffins attached to man of the match ribbons.

Yes, I wondered why Rhys Priestland was holding one whilst wearing an Ireland shirt.
munner.jpg

Latest posts