• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Music for Rugby 2005

G

getofmeland

Guest
Actually I dont care bout music, they could be playing classical music, I wouldnt give a toss, cos I would be out of the menus so fast and spend it playing the game instead thats the only thing that matters.
 
C

C A Iversen

Guest
So, anybody at all know if there are custom soundtracks selectable on X-Box?

That way we can play Rock, Pop, classical, disco or even ©rap.
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 19 2005, 12:35 PM
or even ©rap.
I just had this idea for fart noises throughout the whole menu system...
 
C

captainamerica

Guest
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 19 2005, 12:35 PM
So, anybody at all know if there are custom soundtracks selectable on X-Box?

That way we can play Rock, Pop, classical, disco or even ©rap.
No idea, though if you could do this feature before on the XBox, I don't see why not again.

I am of no help.
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
Burnout 3 is EA and that could use custom soundtracks.

However, fifa could not...
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
Those songs are all ok, but I'm definately going to add my own stuff if possible. Green Day, The Bravery and The Killers all the way
 
S

SaintsFan_Webby

Guest
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Feb 19 2005, 11:12 AM
I hope you mean early Green day...
Bit of both. American Idiot is a brilliant album, I don't why everyone seems to slate it so much
Have to have Nimrod and Dookie in there as well though....
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
Anything post Dookie is a bit pap TBH.

Listen to 'Warning' and you'll get what I mean.
 
M

Muse_Cubed

Guest
Hope of the States. Me's gonna put some of that in. And Interpol. And Muse, and Stellastarr*. And The Open.
 
S

Saint N Sinner

Guest
Yeah im going to add the following if poss :

Greenday
Jimmy eat world
electric 6
maybe little britian radio seires lol
 
M

Muse_Cubed

Guest
Yeah, shame the PS2 one will have stodgy textures and a dodgy framerate. Haha, I'm a Cube fanboy too.
 
K

kinkon89

Guest
Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 20 2005, 12:04 AM
Yeah, shame the PS2 one will have stodgy textures and a dodgy framerate. Haha, I'm a Cube fanboy too.
not exactly its smoother on ps2 than xbox tho xbox is a bit too shiny!

and plus ps2 have better controls!

plus xbox sux!
 
M

Muse_Cubed

Guest
Hahahahahaha! Smoother on PS2? You're having a right laugh! Sorry, compare any port on PS2 to an Xbox and GC and the Xbox and GC will always have better framerates unless the developer is completely incompetent.
 
B

Bullitt

Guest
Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 20 2005, 12:33 AM
Hahahahahaha! Smoother on PS2? You're having a right laugh! Sorry, compare any port on PS2 to an Xbox and GC and the Xbox and GC will always have better framerates unless the developer is completely incompetent.
Well said.
 
K

kinkon89

Guest
i played it with alot of ppl at training camp and we saw the difference!

thats how i noe first hand!
 
Top