Musical Tastes

tinchy17

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Saracens
A little question to everyone. What is your favourite music?:D:):rolleyes:^_^

Rock/Metal and Acoustic mainly, but I'll listen to most things - if I like it I like it.

Must be a Saracens thing. GingerPubes is also into Middle-Class Sub-urban Gangsta "music".

I like listening to David Guetta and Tinie Tempah mainly

I'm sorry to say, but they are probably my most hated 'artists' at the moment, Dave Guetta especially, as he's partially responsible for making every other mainstream song at the moment sound exactly the same, driving my ******* nuts.

I've got a wideish musical taste including, Rock, modern Punk, Metal, Industrial, Drum & Bass and some Hip Hop (mainly British and older American stuff). My favourite new genre is Post Rock, stuff by artist like 65 Days Of Static and Maybeshewill. I even enjoy listening to some Emo, don't ask my why!

everything. Favourite band atm are Two Door Cinema Club but i even love a bit of the old dave brubeck

Surely N-Dubz trumps everything?

Ah all that ****. Flo Rida, Chipmunk, Tinchy Stryder, they're all pretty useless. What's with the stupid txt spelling aswell, showes the kind of audience they're after!

All-time Top 5 are:
Incubus
Rage Against the Machine
Faith No More
Fleetwood Mac
Kate Bush

I like whatever though really, if I like it I'm not ashamed to say so.
My personal favourite genre is rocky alternative stuff with Alexisonfire, Anberlin, AFI, City & Colour, Depeche Mode and Deftones among my favs.
I also love Take That and Robbie.

Older AFI rocks. They've become a little samey post Sing The Sorrow though, not a big fan of their newer stuff like I Heard a Voice, or Crash Love. Favourite song is either God Called in Sick Today, At A Glance or The Leaving Song Pt. II.

Older AFI rocks. They've become a little samey post Sing The Sorrow though, not a big fan of their newer stuff like I Heard a Voice, or Crash Love. Favourite song is either God Called in Sick Today, At A Glance or The Leaving Song Pt. II.
Spot on. I've got no time for anything passed Sing the Sorrow. Leaving Song Pt. 2, Girl's Not Grey and Days of the Phoenix are awesome, but they've got loads of class songs.

My personal favourite genre is rocky alternative stuff with Alexisonfire, Anberlin, AFI, City & Colour, Depeche Mode and Deftones among my favs.
My girlfriend loves stuff like that, not a fan myself.
Oddly enough though, one of my favorite songs is Alexisonfire - this could be anywhere in the world

:lol: ... There's only two types of music isn't there, "Country" and "Western"

... "They" made me say it :D

... "They" are watching you know ;)

... I'm not paranoid ... really :eek: