TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
So apparantly it's my bachelors party tomorrow.

And with these Neknominations crap making it's rounds, I have a very bad feeling for this weekend.

Any hints or tips to survive this weekend?

Just drink what they give you. You'll be out of it quite quickly and won't remember a single thing and won't have to worry about doing/not doing anything in particular. At least that's what I did.

The trick is to recover afterwards.

Just drink what they give you. You'll be out of it quite quickly and won't remember a single thing and won't have to worry about doing/not doing anything in particular. At least that's what I did.

The trick is to recover afterwards.

My problem is I don't have a galbladder. So my tolerance isn't what it used to be anymore.

I was at my brother's house during lunchtime, and saw they built a funnel. So I know I'm in the ****

My problem is I don't have a galbladder. So my tolerance isn't what it used to be anymore.

I was at my brother's house during lunchtime, and saw they built a funnel. So I know I'm in the ****

wEEELLlll, good luck! My prayers will be with you.

Haha, sounds like you're in for a ruckus one! Enjoy it.

Make sure you carry a portable 'EMP' device, activate it on a timer, and ensure you wipe out every cameraphone in the area at the end of the night.

Oh, and congratulations, have fun :)

Latest posts