• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

my custom made Rugby League 2 trailer

there must something wrong with megaupload
if it does'nt get any better i will upload it again.

I would suggest you do. its going really slow under 10k and I am also on a pretty fast connection

Probably a slideshow of screenshots and a remix of Locklesys videos...

With Music.

I'll let you know when I download it. seems to be going bit faster at the moment around 14k.

shows esoj on microsoft paint pictures of wud be league players..an a slideshow..

and then followed by..THE MOST AWESOME GAME IN THE WORLD..THE BEST EVER..you can now play as sonny bill williams! but the gameplay hasnt changed..BE WARNED!!!

hey just uploaded it again
it should work now
also can someone put this on the offical rugby league 2 forum
thanks

sorry people it does'nt seem to go much faster
the most im getting is 13 kb
I might upload it with spreadit

its the most crappiest custom trailer ive ever seen!!!

what a waste of a download!

I did manage to download it but I couldn't be bothered getting a codec for it to play. I guess i should find a codec so that I can play movies like this and other ones like the tv3news footage of the game

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 6 2005, 06:42 PM

i'm sorry you feel that way mate.

Originally posted by doovepop+Sep 12 2005, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (doovepop @ Sep 12 2005, 01:40 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge
@Sep 7 2005, 09:19 AM
Upload to http://www.rapidshare.de its much faster than crappy megaupload. Or try www.yousendit.com although it only allows 75 downloads.
na rapid share is'nt that fast as i am downloading something right now and the most im getting is 10kb [/b]
Really? Cause everything i get from there is 5.5kbps on 56k and 130kbps from uni.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Sep 6 2005, 06:42 PM

I don't know why anyone would bother to be honest... it's a custom trailer, so it can't exactly be showing you anything new.

Originally posted by Serge+Sep 12 2005, 11:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Sep 12 2005, 11:52 AM)</div>
Originally posted by doovepop@Sep 12 2005, 01:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge
@Sep 7 2005, 09:19 AM
Upload to http://www.rapidshare.de its much faster than crappy megaupload. Or try www.yousendit.com although it only allows 75 downloads.

na rapid share is'nt that fast as i am downloading something right now and the most im getting is 10kb
Really? Cause everything i get from there is 5.5kbps on 56k and 130kbps from uni. [/b]
yep I was downloading some oc bloopers and the most I was getting was 10kbs
I was using the free account.

Latest posts