• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Faulty PS2 Controller?

M

Mr. Laxative

I have had this contoller for less than a year after my old one got screwed up. I noticed this morning that the controller isn't responding correctly to the buttons i push and every 1-5 minutes the screen tells me that the controller is disconected when clearly it is not. Do u think it is time to get another? Why would this controller last for such a short time?

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 9 2005, 06:09 PM
I have had this contoller for less than a year after my old one got screwed up. I noticed this morning that the controller isn't responding correctly to the buttons i push and every 1-5 minutes the screen tells me that the controller is disconected when clearly it is not. Do u think it is time to get another? Why would this controller last for such a short time?
Did you substitue it for your misplaced gerbel?

<

nah just jokes.

Yeah get a new one...and stop throwing them at your tv screen b/c you can't win a WL game on hard!!

hehe.....

Sounds to me like you didn't look after your controller well enough. This happened with my brothers Xbox. He had 4 controllers, and one by one they just crapped out. All because he left them lying on the floor, threw them a little bit when he got ****** off. Tripped over the cords when he left them on the floor etc. etc. It's probably fixable, but best you get a new one.

Latest posts