• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

The only good thing about the upcoming rugby 08 is that because it is likely to be essentially the same engine used in 06 all these updated kits should still work!!(with perhaps a few minor tweaks) and knowing EA the stock kits will be either outdated or inaccurate so more power to all you kit modders out there, I am sure your work will continue to be of great value in the rugby 08 era.

As you can see that Rugby 08 is coming out in July, So i will lay down my tools untill then so i can get my teeth into modding Rugby 08? will finnish up some kits for 06 for people when i got time thanks!!!

Hi all.

Just stumbled across this EA Rugby games forum and need an introduction to this forum. As far as i knew, the last EA Rugby was in 2004 (which i have but it won't run?).. i am just intregued.. i am coming from the Rugby Challenge 2006 forum and i am confused as which platform you patching.

I have experience of patching EA games before and have done the same for RC2006, but is this forum for PC?

All the mods work for PC, but you can also use the updated rosters on xbox by using woosah's rugasmic roster editor to export the file. Not so sure about kits tho.

Just to keep you Stormers fans up to date on the super 14 kits. Here is a preview of the Stormers New Home kit.

Preview.

Stormers_new_homekit_preview.png

Kit Coming Soon!

Did you ever manage to get the Test version of the Wales kit done, mate? [/b]
Yes m8 i did. . . . .

Just never uploaded it! I want to redo the back/numbers cos of the piping so will have it all done by the weekend. :)

I think i have figured how to do the graphics now.. make the jpg, save them as fsh then name them with their relevant tag number.

I have the minikit codes, but does anyone have the logo or kit codes for Fiji, Tonga or the Pacific Islanders please?

I think i have figured how to do the graphics now.. make the jpg, save them as fsh then name them with their relevant tag number.

I have the minikit codes, but does anyone have the logo or kit codes for Fiji, Tonga or the Pacific Islanders please?

I have the minikit codes, but does anyone have the logo or kit codes for Fiji, Tonga or the Pacific Islanders please? [/b]

If you do a search on kit editing and kit tags then you will find what you are looking for? There is a walkthrough on my thread! there is help on EVOL's and Gunners threads as well.

On my Next Kit & Mods Thread for rugby 08 I will be putting all the links in the first post so it will make it easier for people to download them and not look through pages upon pages, but still will be posting pics of the kits and mods. . . . . .

About your question about kit making its not just about making jpegs and then renaming them! you need the *.FSH and *.BIG files from the kit or banner/flag whatever you want to edit.

I will help you get started take a look at the link, but it would be easier if you did a SEARCH

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=130094

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?sho...5279&st=100

Hope this helps you understand? :)

Thanks for that..

That makes more sense. I am not sure where to find the fsh files in the directory to edit.. thats why i thought you could make a new jpeg and save it as fsh and name it with the relevant number.

<div class='quotemain'> Did you ever manage to get the Test version of the Wales kit done, mate? [/b]
Yes m8 i did. . . . .

Just never uploaded it! I want to redo the back/numbers cos of the piping so will have it all done by the weekend. :)

[/b][/quote]
Nice one, pal. I hope you don't get the feeling I'm being ungrateful here, cos I really appreciate all the work you do. I just wish I had the technical ability to do it myself.

As promised Here is the Wales new 07-08 Home Test kit[/b]

Main kit.
mainkit-hometest.png

Back/numbers.
wls_back_hometest.png

Minikits.
kwal_hometest_left_masked.png
-
kwal_hometest_right_masked.png

* Wales New 07-08
* Test Home Kit-pack Mod V2.0

Here is the Reebok's New Wales 07-08 Home
Test kit-pack mod.

Contents:
Wales home 07-08 Main kit, Back numbers and
minikits.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.
2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.
3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:
Greetings go out to
edinburgh_gunner, EVOL, scotlander123,
Black-Monday, i cant think of a username,
woosaah, jeffb, PeeJay
and many more on the TRF. . . .

NOTE:
make sure you only copy the *.fsh & *.Big
files to the EA rugby 06 main folder and not
the folders they come in!

Coming soon:
More Kit-packs and mod-packs so look out for
them!!!

Download.
Wales_07-08_hometest.rar

Enjoy!!!

Greetings:
Greetings go out to
woosaah, jeffb, PeeJay
[/b]
Woohoo! My first ever greeting :D
Cheers matey

Just an update for you Stormers fans kit for 06 almost done should have it all done by the weekend I HOPE? will keep you posted! ;)

Thanks mate. I assume some of the other Super 14's will have a similar kit next season? It'd be easy to import over to different teams with a template.

Here is the Stormers Home update 07-08 kit-mod for Rugby 06[/b]

Stormers Home kit.
stormersnew.png

Stormers Home back/numbers.
stormers_backview.png

Stormers Home minikits.
stormers_left_masked.png
-
stormers_right_masked.png

Notes:
* Stormers Home New 07-08 *
* Super 14 Kit-pack Mod V1.0 *

Here is the Stormers 07-08 Home kit-pack mod,
from the Super 14 League.

Contents:
Stormers home 07-08 Main kit, Back numbers and
minikits.

Installation:

main folder.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to:
woosaah, jeffb, PeeJay

NOTE:

Coming soon:
them!!!

Download.
StormersHome07-08kitmod.rar

Enjoy!!!

As promised Here is the Wales new 07-08 Home Test kit[/b]

Main kit.
mainkit-hometest.png

Back/numbers.
wls_back_hometest.png

Minikits.
kwal_hometest_left_masked.png
-
kwal_hometest_right_masked.png

* Wales New 07-08
* Test Home Kit-pack Mod V2.0

Here is the Reebok's New Wales 07-08 Home
Test kit-pack mod.

Contents:
Wales home 07-08 Main kit, Back numbers and
minikits.

Installation:

main folder.

Greetings:
Greetings go out to
woosaah, jeffb, PeeJay

NOTE:

Coming soon:
them!!!

Download.
Wales_07-08_hometest.rar

Enjoy!!! [/b]
Is it just me, or is the kit in that RAR file the wrong version?

Latest posts