• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My reviews of other rugby games

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 16 2005, 05:03 PM
I don't think you can upload it. So got to imageshack.us and upload it there, then copy and paste that link over to here.
cheers kaftka...

Lol im only 21 oh and age doesn't change a thing when it comes to Rugby ----

Look at Schalk Burger -- btw i went to school with schalk Burger anyways.... just a thought

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 16 2005, 10:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 16 2005, 10:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Feb 16 2005, 09:01 AM
Let's just say I'm in my, ahem, er... well, I'm past my twenties, but I love playing multiplayer Lomu tournaments still!  Age has nothing to do with enjoying gaming!
Well I am not afraid to admit that I will be 35 in August. Come on Locks..I know you are nearby in age. We can talk about the old games in the arcades of the 80's! [/b]
I think he's 27
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 16 2005, 11:07 PM
I'm 14! jeez im a baby compared to some of you guys (no offense)
<
<
Yeah..when I was doing all the stuff you are doing now (drooling over the babe girl of the class, checking your own nipple size, worrying about the state of your school shoes) you were in your mums womb.

1984-85....yeah,
<
the days of the high school too nervous to talk to the babe crush
<
If only I knew what I know now back then
<

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 16 2005, 09:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 16 2005, 09:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Feb 16 2005, 09:01 AM
Let's just say I'm in my, ahem, er... well, I'm past my twenties, but I love playing multiplayer Lomu tournaments still!  Age has nothing to do with enjoying gaming!
Well I am not afraid to admit that I will be 35 in August. Come on Locks..I know you are nearby in age. We can talk about the old games in the arcades of the 80's! [/b]
I'll be 35 in Nov myself, ahh the glorious days of gaming in the 80's!

Yes. The days when it was undisputed who was the best at a game in your area as everyone had no choice but to play the games in the same place with each other.

Always wondered if they had the same favourite games back in the US as they did here in NZ? I saw on a web site a review of the top games for each year and it looked like the same famous games were coming up.

How did we get so off topic...someone needs to put in another review of R2005
<

Latest posts