• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Rugby 08 video

<div class='quotemain'> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KuW9Xh8Ud28

hope you enjoy!
[/b]

Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made the game actually look quite good.

Is it just me or does Jonny Wilkinson have the numbers of his jersey the wrong way round at 2:10?

[/b][/quote] Awesome vid man and yep you'll also notice that Wilkinson's kicking with his right foot instead of his left so it must be a reflected picture or something like that. :huh:

Hey what program did you use to make the vid It come out quite good aye.

yer the problem with wilko in the game is that he always kicks off his left so i just had to mirror the picture, did my best to try and hide it though :p

mairicampbell3, the song is Bling (Confessions of a king) by the Killers :)

jawmalawm24, i used a program called fraps to video the footage from the game which saved to my user space and then just used windows movie maker which is really simple to use and easy to pick up :p

thanks for the positive comments guys x

It is very good mate.

What would be great would be if EA had allowed us to save replays within the game so we could share great moments from the game without having to use fraps etc.

Video is good. Does anyone know which RWC team have official kit licenses and which ones don't?

Video is good. Does anyone know which RWC team have official kit licenses and which ones don't?
[/b]

Wales,England,Argies,Italy,Scotland,Ireland,France,Australia,New Zealand, South Africa,USA and Canada Are all Licenced, The rest have there crappy fake logos , and fake makes :( so much for fully licenced world cup.

Thanks best_fullback I got fraps and recorded a video but its huge what program did you use to make it smaller. When I upload my video it looks like crap how can I improve it to look good on youtube.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Wales,England,Argies,Italy,Scotland,Ireland,France,Australia,New Zealand, South Africa,USA and Canada Are all Licenced, The rest have there crappy fake logos , and fake makes :( so much for fully licenced world cup. [/b][/quote]

i noticed that the welsh kit is different in WC and normal mode

Thanks best_fullback I got fraps and recorded a video but its huge what program did you use to make it smaller. When I upload my video it looks like crap how can I improve it to look good on youtube.[/b]

well when i was making it i recorded just random clips from games when i was doing a set move, or a conversion for example. The file size when recording with fraps is large but i dont think there is any way around that. However after you have edited the movie and are happy with it you do 'Save Movie File' which records the movie as a single file which is considerably smaller, you can simply delete the large fraps files. My movie only came to 18 megs in the end.

When you are editing in Movie Maker it only gives a small preview screen but you can preview in full screen on one of the task bar menus. After you have saved the movie file you can play the movie in media player and it looks fine.

regards

Awesome video! The song suits it well as well. I'd love to try and make one, but I only have Rugby 06, and for the PS2. Still - great video, I liked your 'The Dark Arts of the Dummy Pass' video too. I hope to see more Rugby 08 videos soon!

Latest posts