19. Lawes
20. Davies
21. Russell
22. Harris

6 Scots
6 Welsh
5 Irish
5 English

This is just my selection and I would prefer positive feedback as oppose to abuse.

Last edited:
FORWARDS
1. Sutherland
2. Owens
3. Furlong
4. Itoje
5. AWJ
6. Beirne
7. Watson
8. Faletau

BACKS
9. Murray
10. Biggar
11. Duhan van der Merwe
12. Farrell
13. Henshaw
14. Watson
15. Hogg

16. Cowan-Dickie
17. Wyn Jones
18. Vunipola
19. Lawes
20. Davies
21. Russell
22. Harris

6 Scots
6 Welsh
4 Irish
6 English

This is just my selection and I would prefer positive feedback as oppose to abuse.
My eyes, they burn from the horror. I feel personally attacked by this

Nah just kidding, Vunipola and Wyn Jones are both loosies, and you're missing a forward on the bench for the Back row, but good attempt! How highly would you rate Sutherland?

My eyes, they burn from the horror. I feel personally attacked by this

Nah just kidding, Vunipola and Wyn Jones are both loosies, and you're missing a forward on the bench for the Back row, but good attempt! How highly would you rate Sutherland?
Sutherland to me is one of the most under rated props. Everyone was talking about Wyn Jones but I think Sutherland is a quiet assassin (Same mould as Tom Smith)

Sutherland to me is one of the most under rated props. Everyone was talking about Wyn Jones but I think Sutherland is a quiet assassin (Same mould as Tom Smith)
Can I ask who is Tom Smith? Not in a bad way, just never heard of him

Like the pack but not sure about VDM on the wing. South African sides tend to deal with big wingers quite easy (this shows in the fact they tend to develop small wingers themselves) and apart from a TH on the bench it looks about right.

Tom Smith was a Scottish & Lions loose head prop who went on the 1997 Lions tour and beforehand was very underrated...proved everyone wrong

Google him

Attachments

• _109763551_tom_smith_getty_02.jpg
    _109763551_tom_smith_getty_02.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Tom Smith was a Scottish & Lions loose head prop who went on the 1997 Lions tour and beforehand was very underrated...proved everyone wrong

Google him
Wouldn't say he proved anyone wrong in that Telfer and Geech both rated him very highly, would he have been first choice for a test spot at the start of the tour? possibly not but it wasn't any real surprise when we was selected. Wallace being selected at TH was a bigger surprise.

If you've not watched Living with Lions, the documentary about the tour to South Africa in 1997, then get it watched.

There were quite a few shocks in the test team back then when compared with who everyone thought would start, some down to injuries and some down to performances whilst on the tour.

FORWARDS
1. Sutherland
2. Owens
3. Furlong
4. Itoje
5. AWJ
6. Beirne
7. Watson
8. Faletau

BACKS
9. Murray
10. Biggar
11. Duhan van der Merwe
12. Farrell
13. Henshaw
14. Watson
15. Hogg

16. Cowan-Dickie
17. Wyn Jones
18. Porter
19. Lawes
20. Davies
21. Russell
22. Harris

6 Scots
6 Welsh
5 Irish
5 English

Not a bad shout at all

I'd swap Ken for LCD, who is more abrasive and a better scummager

Swap Watson for Curry, who is more physical and imo just better. As much as I love Watson. Curry is one of the few world class players in the group

Anyone but Farrel ! Henshaw to IC and Harris to OC However he should included a footballer at 13 i.e Slade or ringrose. Or gone the other way and taken a punt on manu

Latest posts